D.2 Part 5

(YN's) P.O.V

Update: She screwed it up!

I twirled my rapier around in anger. " There is no way we're gonna give Uma the wand. " Evie declared. " We can't just let her destroy Auradon. " I made my way towards the exit. " I'll rally the card forces. " I snarled. " We'll kill them all. " Evie grabbed my arm. " Rallying the cards is a good idea but we can't risk Ben. " She said. I sighed. 

" Yeah you're right. " I agreed. " Use the 3D printer! " Mal suggested. " A phony wand, in my sleep. " Carlos celebrated. " Yeah, but the second Uma tests it, she'll know its fake. " Evie added.  " Okay, so then we get Ben out real fast. We need some kind of diversion. " Mal countered. " Smoke bombs. " Jay suggested. " That's perfect. I'll get the chemicals from Tremaine's place. " Evie agreed. 

She then struck up a conversation with Mal, complimenting her hair. Turns out Dizzy was the one who did it for her. I emptied my throat to get their attention back. " Oh, right. Carlos, Jay, (YN), you guys meet us at Pirates bay, no later than noon. " Mal planned. " And you guys, losing, not an option. Cause we're rotten. " 

" To the core. " We all finished. Quite a contradictory statement considering who we were now if you ask me. After getting back to Auradon Prep, I let Jay and Carlos get to their room print the want while I took the refrigerator to my dorm. I plugged it in so it didn't have to rely on whatever shitty have dead batteries that get dumped to the Isle. Good, the future is secured. Now to catch up to the two. I found their dorm end entered. 

Chad was there for some reason. He was looming over Jay's shoulder, trying to see what Carlos was 3D printing. " Uh, why are you guys making Fairy Godmother's wand? " He asked suspiciously. " I pulled him aside led him to the door. " Listen Chad. If you don't worry about that, I'll buy you a better one when I get my royal status back. " Chad out of nowhere hugged me. " Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! " He shouted. 

Bloody hell, not having a girlfriend is driving him mad. " Ben's been captured. " Dude answered, ruining my efforts to remain inconspicuous. " What? " Ben questioned. Dude can talk? " Ben is in a life and death scenario and he cares more about the talking dog? Heh, Chad, you'd make a good dictator if you had the gall. " I was stalling. " Carlos said angrily to Dude. " I thought you forgot. " The dumb dog argued. " Don't worry guys. " Chad said. " I won't tell anyone for the printer. But, god forbid, if something were to happen to him, who would you would be line to be king? " He gestured to his headless action figure. 

" Try not to choke on your aspirations, Chad. " I recommended while leading him to the door. After he left I noticed someone spying from the corner of my eye. " Thanks (YN). Jay and Carlos said for getting Chad out. 

I left them to oversee the process then walked down the hall, drawing my sword with my left hand for one and slashing it to the left side. The blade caught the eavesdropper, pushing them to the wall. Lonnie.  " You should work on your stealth. " I recommended. " You should work on your discretion. " Lonnie countered. " I nodded and lowered and sheath my sword. " Touché. " I relented. " I'll let you come with us. " 

Lonnie's eyes shot up excitedly. " I'd expect more resistance. " She said. " Don't get me wrong Lonnie, we're rivals after that draw." I said sternly. " But, we could use all the help we can get. " I offered my hand to her. She shook it and we both went back to meet the others. 

Prince of Hearts: Evie X Male ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara