D2 Part 2

(Third Person)

" All right, everyone. " (YN) announced to the team. " Line up. Carlos, Jay, team on me this round. I want some more intense practice. "

Everyone nodded and got into two parallel lines. The pair faced him. He drew his rapier and one of the standard swords the team used. He had the tip of his blade covered just like everyone else's to avoid murdering someone. " Rassembler! " I shouted, beginning the sequence. " Salute! Lower the point! Masks down! En Garde, and may the odds be in your favor! "

Jay and Carlos immediately charged when the match started. (YN) smirked as he parried their bladed and put the two on the defensive. He danced around the two in a flurry of slashes. All the ones around them ducking and moving their fights away. They knew (YN)'s rounds took up most of the arena. Carlos was the first to falter and be struck out.

Jay held his own for a few more minutes before being struck out, even succeeding in knocking (YN)'s standard blade out his hand. " You survived a minute more than last time. " (YN) complemented. " Good show. " The son of Jafar smirked, confusing (YN). His eyes widened as he felt someone coming from behind.  He swung his rapier back, locking himself with another student.

" Taking the initiative, aren't you? " (YN) joked.

(YN)'s P.O.V

This one's fast. Just who is it? Either someone here just got a boost of confidence or he's an impostor. I broke our lock and immediately sidestepped his acrobatic kicks. I threw off my mask to get a better field of view. Your fast that's for sure! I rolled behind him to avoid a spinning back kick. He blocked my strike but didn't have time to counterattack for I pushed forward.

We continued our dance of parries and strikes until I spun around and swept his leg, bringing the mysterious attacker down. I held my rapier at the throat of his mask.  " Well done? " I said questioningly.

" Look down (YN). " The mysterious attacker said.

It's a girl? A familiar one at that. Her sword was at my chest. Has someone done it? Have I found my equal? I stepped back and watched as she took off her mask, revealing Lonnie? " It's Lonnie! " Jane shouted from the stands. Everyone in the stands and the team erupted into applause.

" No one has ever fought me into a draw. " I complimented as the applause died down. " Very good indeed. " Finally someone I could train with. " You should put me on the team. " Lonnie recommended. 

Of course that's what she wanted. Someone of her skill would definitely grasp my attention. " I wish I could Lonnie. " I sulked. " Chad, rule book me. " Chad rushed to my side. " With pleasure. " He said while slapping the small book into my open palm. " Section 2, Paragraph uhhh? " I said while flipping through. Damn, I forgot the one.

" Paragraph 3, 11-4. " Chad assisted. " Thank you Chad. " I found the rule. " A team will be comprised of a captain and eight men. " I handed it back to Chad who flashed it around the arena.

" Okay yeah but you're down a man. " Lonnie reasoned. " You know since Ben had to leave to do all that King stuff. "

Chad shrugged rudely. " Exactly, We're down a man. " He said. " I'm sorry Lonnie. " I apologized. " Coach Malone trusts me. Even on the Isle I was law and order. " Chad nodded triumphantly.

" If my mother thought this way, she would've lost the war. " Lonnie said sternly before leaving.

" So? " Chad scoffed. " Alright guys, that's all for today. " I said. Carlos stuck for a extra minute to attempt again with Jane. After showering and changing. " I laid on my bed to get some rest.

Someone knocked on my door. " It's Evie. " She said. I opened the door to let her in. She looked distraught. " Hey you okay, E? " I asked while rubbing her shoulders. Then she told me.

Mal had left for the Isle.