D1 Part 3

(Third Person)

(YN) followed Carlos and Jay as they unlocked the door to their dorm room. Jay and Carlos stared in awe at the comforts of the room. (YN) was not as pleased. Being wealthy on the Isle, he was able to afford such comforts a high-quality bed and such. The room was only a slight improvement. Jay plopped on the couch while Carlos checked out the television. (YN) removed began unloading his wardrobe into the cabinets and closets.

Carlos turns to (YN).
" You organize well. "

" How would you know? "

" My mom keeps her the same way. Down the tiniest detail. "

" Ah. "

After unpacking his wardrobe, (YN) left the room to familiarize himself with the campus. He found a small lunch outside.

(YN's point of view.)

I grabbed some food and sat down on one of the benches. A small group of girls sat across me. Whatever trivial matters they were discussing is none of my concern. I looked up and noticed a girl's eye meet mine. My head quickly lowered down to the food on my tray. I heard giggling from the table. Probably the others noticed that she was looking at a villain. He could piece together their whispers.

" You should talk to him. "

" Blimey, I cant! He looks creepy. "

" He looks cute for a creepy guy. "

" Love the color scheme. "

" I think he's from the Isle. "

" Alright, I well! "

My heart sank as noticed one of them walking towards me. I did my best to look busy but it was futile.

" Hi, there! "

I gave up and looked upward. She had blond hair and a simple but still ok blue dress. The image reminded him of a person he wanted to remember but couldn't.

" Hello miss. May I ask why you're talking to me? "

I sat amused as she stammered to find a response.

" No reason, just wanting to talk to you. "

" It is because you like my looks? "

She blushed heavily as I laughed inside. This girl really was a dolt, a nice looking one at that.

" Yes, maybe. "

The other girls at the table continued to giggle.

" May I ask your name? "

" Ally, my mom is Alice. "

It couldn't explain it but something in me snapped.

" I'm surprised you can't tell who I am. "

" Should I? "

" Yes. We are both intertwined in the eternal struggle between good and evil. "

" I don't understand wh--- "

" Of course you don't you mornic dolt! How do you think I feel having you come over here playing this affection game when you know clearly who I am! "

The other girls quickly got up and left. Worried expressions on their faces.

" I'm sorry- "

I drew my rapier in rage, pointing it at her.

" Get out of my sight before I off your head! "

" Oh, God. Your mom's the bloody big head! "

" How dare you! "

I sheathed my blade and stormed away. After a few minutes, I burst into the boy's dorm. Carlos being the scared person he jumped up. Jay was nowhere to be seen so he probably went out to pickpocket people.

" (YN) are you okay? "

" No De Vill I'm not! "

" What happened. "

" The daughter of Alice of all people attempted to court me! "

" Crap. "

" I know right? She should know who I am! Everyone should! Soon, everyone will once we take over. Long live evil. "

" Of course. "

After venting I simply laid down on my bed and contemplated.

" Hey (YN) I want to ask you something. "

I looked up at Carlos.

" Yes? "

" What do you think about Evie? "

" Beg your pardon? "

" What do you think about her? "

" A non-royal should never ask a royal for his or her opinion of another royal. "

" But your royal status is revoked. "

" I uh, ok good point you win. "

" So? "

I stammered, no one ever talked about her with me.

" Well, Shes very fair. She is way more intelligent than she realizes. Her hair and form are elegant. "

I can't comprehend how much more I talked until Carlos interrupted me.

" Ok ok, I'm pretty sure I have this figured out. You like her. "

" I just feel like I could behead people in her beautiful name. Wonderland will be conquered for her! "

Carlos gave me a concerned expression. I then realized I was rambling and then stopped.

" I will have to put my feelings aside. We must complete our missions first. But mine, mine will bring upon the second age of tyranny and villainy. "

" Yep. Wait, what? You never told me about another plan. "

" You will see my friend. You will see. "