D3 Part 8

(YN)'s P.O.V

Harry and Jay continued to drag me back to Evie's mansion. " We passed by Squeaky and Squirmy and Dizzie who were both asleep. I wanted to care about Dizzie but I couldn't find it within myself. They brought me to the room where Evie made the clothes she sold and sat me down against a wall. " We'll leave him here so we can cover more ground. " Jay said. " Are you sure that's a good idea? " Gil questioned. " Yeah, he can't get up and the girls will be here soon anyway. Come one, we gotta find Ben. " Jay urged. I waited for them to leave me before trying anything. I leaned backward to give myself momentum before lunging forward to the floor. I groaned in excruciating pain as the blades dislodged only by a little bit.

It would take multiple tries before I could reach behind my back and grab the handles. I was one fall away from being free when I heard Mal and the other girls coming in. " Don't Worry Dizzy. " I heard Celia say. " We can fix this. And once we do, they're gonna let all the kids come from the Isle. So, happy dreams. " I chuckled, knowing what Mal was planning to do. " They left (YN) here! " Uma called out when she found me. " How are you feeling? " Evie asked. " Like tearing you to pieces I growled. " We'll save you. No matter what you say, I'm with you to the end. " She promised. " To hell with being saved. I wanted this power before I ever thought of you! " I seethed. Mal and Uma walked out the room and brought Evie with them, closing the door behind them.

(Third Person)

" I have an idea. " Uma proposed. " What is it? " Evie asked. " Look, I'm no expert in Wonderland magic but shouldn't true love's kiss help him if not cure him? It works every time, right? " Uma recommended. " It's worth a try. But, we'll have to risk taking out the swords so I'll put him under a sleeping spell. He's wounded so it should work. " Mal agreed. " Let's do it. " Evie agreed quickly. " Mal entered the room and got on her knees in front of (YN). " What... Do you... Want? " He rasped. Mal's eyes began to glow green. " Listen here, you monstrous heap. It's time for you to go to sleep. " She chanted. (YN)'s eyes began to close as he went limp. Mal and Uma worked together to pull out the two swords in his chest. " Evie went down on her knees and ran her fingers through his hair. " Can we be alone? " She asked. " Mal and Uma obliged and went into the other room.

Don't freak out, it's okay

'Cause  true love can save the day

And  I think we feel the same

But I don't know

When we met, it was sweet

He  was oh so into me

Memories of how they first met, played in her mind. He was her first friend at Dragon Hall when her mother finally let her roam freely around the Isle. " Us evil royals gotta look out for each other. " (YN) said as he escorted her to her locker.

Seems  like things are meant to be

But I don't know

Does  he love me? Or does he love me not?

Do I love him? And is it strong enough?

One kiss, one kiss

It all comes down to this

One  kiss, one kiss

Oh, oh, oh, oh

Mal and Uma came back to the door, watching as Evie struggled to seal the deal.

One kiss, one kiss

This moment could be it

I, I, I wanna know

So here I go (go)

Evie pulled away once more.

Keep it cool, keep it calm

Think he's loved me all along

But maybe I got it wrong

So I don't know (hey)

He's so good, got my back

But maybe I'm just too bad

Could we be a perfect match?

Now, I don't know

Does he love me? Or does he love me not?

Do I love him? And is it strong enough?

One kiss, one kiss

It all comes down to this

One kiss, one kiss

Oh, oh, oh, oh

One kiss, one kiss

This moment could be it

I, I, I wanna know

So here I go (go)

Yeah, here I go

I feel my heartbeat beating saying "It's gonna work"

But if I'm dream-dream-dreaming, this is gonna hurt

Either I will or I won't

What if I do and he don't?

Is he my Romeo?

Oh, there's only one, one way to really know

One kiss, one kiss

It all comes down to this

One kiss, one kiss

Oh, oh, oh, oh

One kiss, one kiss

This moment could be it

I, I, I wanna know

So here I go (go)

Here I go

Here I go

Here I go

Evie finally delivered and placed a soft kiss on (YN)'s lips. He showed no response and remained uncured. " No. " Evie exhaled. She sat down on a stool and tried not to cry. (YN) shot up and gasped. " I can finally breathe again, nice. " He rasped. " Evie, oh lucifer are you alright? " She turned and sat next to him on the table. " I don't understand. " Evie said sadly. " True love's kiss breath was supposed to work. " (YN) reached out and raised her chin with his mutated hand. " It did. You cured the love spell but not even true love's kiss can save me from this. " He said. " Then what can? " Evie asked. " Only Fairy Godmother and she's probably stone by now. " I replied. " Well, I'm so happy to have you back. " Evie said.

" I'm sorry for everything I did and said. " I apologized. " No, no. Don't worry about it. " Evie comforted. " You weren't in control of yourself. " She leaned and kissed her boyfriend once more. " We still have to be careful. " (YN) warned once we separated. " Audrey still has a measure of control over me. It's still a matter of time before I lose control. " Mal and Uma walked in. " So I'm guessing it worked. " Uma said. " Only partly. Jabberwock magic is an otherworldly evil. " (YN) explained.

" How did you even get Jabberwock's blood? What were you thinking? " Mal scolded. " From Freddie back when Uma had Ben. This unstable serum was only a prototype when Audrey found it. No offense Mal, but I never had faith in your political strengh and still don't. Someone has to protect Wonderland. " (YN) defended. Uma chuckled. " Now, that's something we can both agree on. " She said, earning glares from Mal. (YN) and the girls left the room and took a break to have some cake that was originally for Jane's party.