D3 Part 7

(Third Person)

Carlos, Gil, and Harry immediately came to Jay's side. (YN) lowered his rapier and stood in front of the door. His sword was now in his left hand instead of his mutated right. He was giving them a chance to arm themselves but wouldn't let them escape. " Please (YN), don't do this. " Evie begged. " Don't do what? Accept this gift from my new queen? Now, be a good little ex-girlfriend and move on! " (YN) spat. " You'll regret that. " Mal threatened, eyes now glowing. " Get behind me Evie. "

Now rearmed, everyone except Evie moved to surround him. (YN) jumped and landed behind everyone, kicking Jay before anyone could turn around. The son of Jafar went flying outside the room and into the wall. Carlos and Gil came in with a vertical strike but (YN) blocked it, easily thrusting his sword up and unbalancing his opponents. He was about to lunge at them but a clump of armor pieces hit him in the chest, keeping his back to the wall. Mal's eyes glowed as she sealed the Prince of Hearts in a cocoon of armor.

It wouldn't hold him for long. (YN) opened his mouth and blasted through with his electric breath, disorientating Mal and breaking her spell. He was about to fire at Mal but Uma blocked it with a shield. (YN) kept up the blast to melt through the shield but had to stop for breath. He pulled the shield from her arms and slapped her with it, stepping over her body. Carlos came at him with two swords but was quickly put on the defensive. He could never trouble (YN) even when he was human.

The Prince of Hearts easily disarmed his opponent and lifted him by the neck with his mutated arm. " Poor Carlos De Vil. You once couldn't stand up to dogs. Did you really think you could face me! " He taunted. Carlos's eyes bulged as (YN) applied more pressure, laughing as he did so. He wasn't paying attention as Jay charged him, plunging his sword into (YN)'s heart. (YN) groaned and dropped Carlos.

Evie cried out but Jay stopped her from going to (YN). " He's fine! It won't kill him! " He shouted. " What was the point? You know I'm unstoppable! " (YN) seethed. " But not distraction proof. " Jay countered. (YN) was about to attack before a second sword went through his chest. The Prince of Hearts fell to knees, reaching failing to pull the swords out his back. He couldn't release another volley of electric breath because that would require full lungs. " Damn... You! I will... Have... Your heads. " He said weakly. " How can we help him? " Evie asked Mal, her voice cracking in sadness. " We'll take him with us but keep the swords in It'll hurt like hell but it's the only way. Fairy Godmother can fix him once we beat Audrey. She clearly knows that we're here and we need to get out of here. " Mal said.

" All right, where does this cheerleader bunk down? Even if she's not there, we might find some sort of clue. " Uma interjected. " Actually, she's still in the dorms. " Evie stated. " You're right. Because of summer school. " Mal added. " What? Summer school? Summer school! No wonder she wants revenge. " (YN) chuckled weakly. " They have no idea. " He thought. " Okay, I need you guys to go find Ben. We will meet back at Evie's in two hours, okay? " Mal said. " Sounds like we're going with my plan. I'm just saying. " Uma claimed. " It was kind of the obvious plan. " Mal argued. " Uma said it first. " Gil countered. " Right. So my plan. " Uma agreed. " Whatever Mal. " Relented. " Evie got down on (YN)'s level.

" Can you tell us where Audrey is? " She asked nicely. " Bite. Me. " He replied between short breathes. " Worth a try. Hang in there, (YN). " Evie said sadly.

She turned to Jay and Carlos. " Alright, get him up. " Jay and Carlos brought (YN) to his feet and dragged him outside while the girls searched the dorms for Audrey. They laid him against a tree and began searching the forest.

" Ben! Ben! " Jay and Carlos shouted. Dude came back to his owner, saying that he sniffed and saw nothing. " These things just grow everywhere. " Gil said, eating the berries on a bush. " Hey, we should play an icebreaker to pass the time. Um, Jay, I like the way you that you can bounce around and jump off things. These are free, right? "

(YN) visualized how he was gonna brutally murder each of them. Carlos would definitely get his kneck snapped while Jay would be impaled by the swords lodged into his chest. " Yeah. Um... I like how you get a kick out of a berry bush. " Jay complimented. " I guess you've probably seen everything by now, huh? Furry rocks. Giant fish. You're probably used to grabbing lunch off a bush. " Gil said. " No. I mean, no, not really. I mainly just use the vending machines at practice. You know, tourney. Kind of eat up most of my time. So... " Jay explained. (YN) huffed. " Should've... Stuck with... Swordsmanship. " He said. " For once, I agree with him! " Harry laughed.

" Tourney's a wee boy's game. " Gil softly slapped Jay's shoulder to get his attention. " Hey, you know what would be fun? To go rafting on a jungle river. " Gil recommended. " Find a lost civilization. " Jay added. " Oh, or maybe a penguin. " Gil continued. " Oh, well, you'd find those more in like icebergs, but I'd love to see one of those. " Jay corrected, starting to have fun with his past enemy. " You guys are killing me. " Harry groaned.

" Take... Out... The swords... And I'll help you. (YN) growled. Harry ignored the prince and plucked one of the berries off the bush with his hook. " Mmm. " He said. " P.S, your mutt went that way. " Dude called out to his owner so Harry and Jay worked to get (YN) back on his feet again. " Stop them already! " Audrey's voice shouted from within his mind. " I can't heal with these swords in my chest. " He said in his thoughts. " Well, think of something! " Audrey snapped.

" I will, my love. Have faith in me. "