D1 Part 11

(YN's point of view.)

I sat at a table, contemplating the events that occurred yesterday during Family day. Tomorrow was Ben's coronation as king. People kept staring at me. I was avoiding Audrey out of fear that she would feel differently about me. Jack had been reported missing. He was entering the crescendo of his transformation. I looked out to see Mal approaching me. I continued staring out into the world when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

" What is it Mal? " I asked.

" (YN) we need to talk. " She said. I motioned her to sit down. Mal sat across from me. " E hasn't been well, so get off your ass and help her. "

I scoffed. " What do you expect me to do? Leave Audrey like its nothing and go with Evie? "

" Actually, yes. " Mal replied. " Your thing with Audrey isn't real, you know it. "

I looked down for a second then raised my head. " Maybe it wasn't the most, paced and developed a relationship, but it still is one. "

Mal's eyes glowed green as he stared into me. " Are you stupid? " She asked. " You're only with Audrey because you were both desperate for anything close to love. "

" What do you know about love?! " I asked. " The two of us were raised by the by most heartless people on the Isle!

" At least I know to listen to my heart. " Mal snapped back. I scoffed. " What is your heart telling you now, huh? " I asked.

Mal looked down. " I don't know yet. "
" Look Mal. " I said. " Once we get the wand to your mother and start the whole villain takeover, I'll fix everything. If you listen to your heart, I'll listen to mine. "

I then got off the table and walked away. Working on my plans was always my way of getting my mind off things. After walking into my dorm I took a nap. I woke up to hear my phone ringing. It was Ben.

" Hey, Ben how are you? " I asked.

I heard nervous breathing on the other end. I got up and looked out the window. It was dark out. My watch read 8:45

" Hey (YN). It's Ben. " He said. " Have you heard from Jack? He's been missing and no one knows where he is. A grin formed on my face. There wasn't much time left him them.

" No, unfortunately. " I replied. " Is he okay? "

" I don't know. " Ben said. " His friends told me he had been acting strangely lately and yesterday he wasn't at family day and his dad was worried about him. Oh, God. "

" What? " I asked.

" Someone just told me they have a location. " Ben replied. " He's been reported in the woods. "

" Tell everyone to stay away from him! " I shouted. " I'll find him and bring him back. "

" Alright, I trust you. " Ben said. I ended the call and ran towards the woods as fast as I could. On my way there is snuck into Mal and Evie's dorm and took the vorpool blade. When I got there I turned the flashlight on my phone on. After around 20 minutes of searching, I found a cave near the enchanted lake. Before I entered I heard growling. I shone my light as I stepped in. The growling got louder and louder as I walked through the cave. Eventually, I found the end, where Jack was huddled in a corner.

" Do you remember your name? " I asked.

" No. " Jack replied. He looked up at me. He looked barely human. His skin was scaly and dark black. Jack's eyes were reptilian and red. He had grown much taller and his clothes barely clung to him. Jack was no longer himself. He was the Jabberwock.

" Your scent. " The Jabberwock said. " It makes me crave your flesh.

I looked to the ground. There laid a torn apart squirrel. My eyes turned to Jack's teeth. His teeth were sharp and bloody. I drew the vorpool blade and he stepped back.

" How dare you speak to your master in such a way! " I shouted

" Who are you to call me your servant? " He asked.

" I am the Prince of Hearts. " I said. " Serve me and your bloodlust will be rewarded. Refuse and I will behead you where you stand.

The Jabberwock then took a small step forward then kneeled.

" What is thy bidding. My Prince? " He asked.

" Your orders are to stay here until your transformation is complete. I said. " When it is, come to the cathedral where the coronation is taking place. "

" As you wish. " The Jabberwock said. I walked out the cave and began heading back to the school.

(Hey everyone its ChaosBro. I hope all of you had a merry Christmas. I'm not doing much. Just playing video games and binging Supernatural. Im sorry for the slightly shorter chapter than usual but there wasn't really much to put on this chapter anyway. I plan to release the coronation chapter by the end of my Christmas break. The last chapters for the D1 Arc of this story are near and I'm overjoyed that you great readers are taking time out of your lives to read my works.

Once I finish the D1 arc of this story I'll take a break to then work on the second work that I haven't published on for a while. Have a great time and may the force be with you.

Epstein didn't kill himself.)