D1 Part 2

(Third Person)

(YN) walked out of the house. One of the cards shut the door behind him. After 10 minutes of walking, they made it to the town square.

" We will miss you, my lord. "

" Tell the others to resume duties and prepare for war. Once the barrier falls we march on Auradon, then Wonderland. "

" Yes my lord. "

(YN) then had the cards load up your wardrobe into the trunk. He noticed there was only going to be him in the limo. He then turned to the driver.

" Where are the others, driver? "

" Separate limo. "

" That's nice of them. "

" It's because of your luggage. "

" Still it's very nice of them. "

(YN's point of view.)

I sat in the limo as the cards loaded my stuff into the trunk. This is it. This will go down in history as the first day of the new rise of evil. The driver stepped in and started the car. I froze in horror as I saw the limo was gonna drove into the ocean.

" You'll kill us all you suicidal dolt! "

I continued screaming as the driver pressed a button that activated the magic bridge. The driver turned to me.

" Are you done screaming? "

" I guess so. All these emotions ruined my makeup! "

I quickly took out my kit and began reapplying my makeup. My skin was already pale but I preferred deathly unlike my mother. I looked out the window. The world outside seemed like a great improvement from the Isle. No garbage on the streets and roads. People in nice clothing. I almost feel bad when we take it away.
I watched as we pulled and parked into Auradon prep. A large marching band was playing. All eyes fixated on me as I stepped out the limo. Even the other four VKs glanced at me while two of them were on the ground wrestling over a blanket. I quickly identified the two as Carlos De Vil and Jay. The other two were Mal and the one girl on the Isle that actually carried herself like a princess with an Isle twist.

(Third Person)

(YN) waved at the crowd and smiled at his fellow VKs. A simple smile can start a false sense of security. (YN) cleared his breath and began.

" Hello, Auradon! I am gratified that I, the prince of Hearts have been chosen to attend this new chapter in history! "

Mal gazed at him like he was crazy. She glanced at Evie to see she was entranced by his short booming speech. Even Ben looked surprised.

" E, you okay? "

" Yeah, I was just listening. "

" Okay. "

(YN) stepped over and joined the other VKs.

" Hello Mal, Evie. "

Mal turned to (YN), arms crossed.

" Why are you here (YN)? I thought the prince of Hearts had better things do. "

" Nothings more important than my I mean our victory. "

Mal got closer to him and whispered.

" How do you know of the plan when you weren't there when my mom told us? "

" Love, anyone with my levels of intuition could figure it out. The plan involves a certain wand. "

Mal scoffed.

" Good job there. "

(YN's point of view)

I stepped alongside the other VKs. The Fairy Godmother stepped out with two others.

" Leave it like you found it and by now just leave it. Welcome to Auradon Prep. I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress. "

(YN) rolled his eyes as Mal begin talking about how extraordinary the wand was like she wouldn't understand what Mal was going to do.

Everything about Auradon from first glance is just beautiful. I hope at least a fraction of it is kept when the villains take over and remodel the place.

"It's so good to finally meet everyone. I'm Ben. This is Audrey. "

The girl next to him suddenly pipes up.

" Prince Benjamin, soon to be King. "

I immediately took my chance to get on his good side.

" It's an honor to meet a fellow Prince here. My name is (YN), Prince of Hearts.

Audrey mockingly cleared her throat.

" The Queen of Hearts has no royal status anymore and so do you. "

For a second there the desire to demand her head hit me like a truck. It took everything to calm down.

" For the moment, yes dear. I hope me and my lovely companion, Evie can reclaim that title. "

I looked back at her and smiled.

Ben began shaking everyone's hands. I swear to you that dolt Carlos had chocolate on his hands. Jay lightly punched. It seemed I was the most enthusiastic. I looked to my left to see Been shaking Mal's hand. There were staring at each other! They then stopped after a bit. Whatever the hell that was.

We all began walking towards the school and stopped at a statue of Ben's dad. He then clapped his hands. The statue morphed into Beast, clever.

I look at Mal who is smirking. She probably gonna make a joke.

" Does he shed much? "

" Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch. "

I laughed. It was honestly a good response. Inside, we were approached by a nerdy-looking guy with a clipboard named Doug. Evie flirts with him making we scoff. I don't understand why she would waste her time flirting with people of lower status. Or maybe I'm jealous. I don't know.

" So about your classes. I put in the requirements already. History of woodman and pirates, safety rules for the internet, and uh remedial goodness 101. "

" Let me guess. New class? "

We then went to our dorms but Doug called us back.

" Uh, your dorms are that way guys. "

All of us went the other way. Doug went through all the Dwarfs trying to see who he forgot. I tapped him on the shoulder.

" Sneezy, you dolt. "

I then continued to my dorm.