D1 Part 13

(YN's) P.O.V

The crowd cowered back in fear as Maleificent looked around.

" It can't be. " Fairy Godmother stammered.

Maleficent looked to Me then Mal.
" Mal! " She shouted. " I knew you could do it! " She then turned to me.

" Oh and you did okay Hearts. I'll put in a good word for your mother. "

I drew my rapier and kneeled.
" I serve at your pleasure. " I looked to my friends and gave them a thumbs up. I had a plan.

" Go away mom! " Mal said exasperatedly. I could see Mal doing her best to stay strong.

" Oh, Mal! " She's hilarious! " Maleficent laughed. She pointed her scepter at Mal. " My she's --- so funny! "
He face then went serious. All semblance of humor had died.

" Wand me Mal. " She ordered. " Chop chop.

Mal looked at the wand uneasily, then slowly lifted her arm.

" No! " Ben shouted.

" Without warning, Mal threw the wand over Maleficent's head. Fairy Godmother caught the wand. The wand sparked as she twirled it.

" Bibbidi Bobbidi- "

" Boo! " Maleficent shouted. She slammed her scepter into the ground. The green gem glowed as everyone around froze. Only we were spared.

" Phych! " She cackled.

The others sported terrified looks as Maleficent walked up to King Beast. I stood at attention with a blank look on my face. Having to deal with my mother was no preparation for this. My left hand was shaking slightly so I put them behind my back. Maleficent took off his glasses and looked at him.

" Mmm, another time. " She said silently to herself. Maleficent then walked to Fairy Godmother and plucked the wand from her hand.
" Don't you want to Evil like me? " She sang to herself.

" Misstres of Evil, your Evilness, Supreme Leader, my Lord. " I started. Shall we increase our pace to release the other villia--"

" Quiet (YN). " Maleficent said. " I'm living in the moment. " I nodded and went back to attention. Every minute of her time we spend is more time for my Jabberwock to come in and save us all.

" I'll take that. " Maleficent said. She twirled the wand and Mal's ring flew off her finger. The ring landed on the tip of the wand. " You won't be needing that anymore... "
" And what a perfect fit! " She shouted.

" Oh, Mal. " She sighed to the sad girl. " Love? Dear, love is weak. Have I taught you nothing? "
" Not to mention ridiculous! " She scoffed.

" And you would know? " Mal retorted. " I'm nothing like you! "

" Oh well of course not dear. I've practiced being evil for years you'll get there. " Maleficent said.

" No, I won't! " Mal cried. " And love isn't weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing. "

" Listen here. " Maleficent growled. " If I know one thing, it's that you have no room for love! "

" Then I command wand to my hand! "  Mal exclaimed. The wand began to glow as it thrusted towards Mal. She grabbed it and held it into her chest.

" This is very tedious and immature! " Maleficint sneered. " Give me the wand. Give the wand! "

" Maybe good is stronger than evil. " Carlos smiled.

" No Carlos. " I replied. " This is. "

I took a few steps back. My friends looked to me with confused faces. A beeping noise came from his watch. I stared at my friends with a big grin on my face.