Over it (1)

I think Im gonna make this story a multi part story cause i really like this concept

This is one of my shorter stories so i hope you all enjoy!! 😙
-------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's pov
"Come on just tell her already" Steve said trying to give me some advice "You know I can't do that plus it's just a small tiny crush" I scoff at just the thought of making myself vulnerable. Natasha's different I don't know I just feel so safe around her but at the same time shes my best friend and we only had just started becoming really close so I couldn't just put that on her "Ok but sooner or later I promise you're gonna regret that decision" Steve added still trying to convince me. "You're right I probably will but thats future y/n's problem not mine." I give him a cheeky smile then stood up and left.

Future Y/n's pov:
"God i hate myself. Why was Steve right why is he always right" I say out loud while hitting my head against a wall "Not to be rude but i told you so" Steve says as he walks into my room and sits on my bed. "Oh shut it Steve no one asked for your opinion" He looked at me with an eyebrow raised "Actually you did!" I stare him in the face giving him a glare and rolling my eyes "No i asked for your help. Not your opinion. You can keep that to yourself" He looked at me smiling knowing exactly what i needed help with "So you're finally gonna tell her huh?" I look at him still very much annoyed "Yes I just dint know how to say "Hey bestie! Ive been in love with you for three years" you cant just do that" Im already dreading this "Just tell her the truth y/n" He looks at me with a sad sympathetic smile "The truth?" I questioned "Yeah. Tell her everything you love about her and why." I nod trying to build up my nerves and practice what i should say in my head "Thanks Steve!" I gave him a big smile and I go straight to her room "No problem kiddo" I roll my eyes cause i know he knows i hate being called a kid. Im only a few years younger than him. Well TECHNICALLY a lot younger but he was frozen and you know the rest.

- In Nat's room -

Y/n's pov
I knock on her door, knowing exactly what I'm going to say to her "Hey! Nat can we talk?" She opened the door with a big smile on her face "Ya of course, actually I was just about to go talk to you" I look at her confused as to why she would need to talk to me. "Oh why? what is it?" She looked at me with a cheeky grin and exhaled her breathe "I think I'm starting to fall for someone but i don't know" I look at her with shock written all over my face "Wow! THE Natasha Romanoff falling for someone? Thats new. " She laughed and looked me in the eyes "I don't think they feel the same way though" She said and my heart immediately started raising maybe shes talking about me? "I mean you'll never know if you don't tell them" I tell her. Its gonna really hurt when she doesn't say its me I'm expecting it not to be me so hopefully it wont be that bad.

She takes a final deep breathe and finally talks "Ok. Don't laugh but i think i really like Bruce. I don't know he seems really sweet and ..." She just goes on and on about how great of a guy he is. Dont get me wrong Bruce is awesome... but i don't know i wasn't expecting it to be me like AT ALL although deep down I actually thought i had a chance. It feels like someone ripped my head heart out of my chest and stomped on it. Ive loved the same girl for years and my stupid ass waited too long to tell her. Steve warned me about this and I wish i just listened. My ears are ringing and i barely hear what shes saying when suddenly she says something that makes my heart sink "We kissed once. I think thats what made me fall for him. Honestly I used to like someone else but i realized it wasn't going anywhere... they didn't feel the same way so I just moved on and Bruce is great guy anyways right?"

I went mute. No words came out of my mouth but God knows i was thinking about saying a lot of things. "Y-Yeah he is..." I managed to stutter some words out of my mouth. I felt like crying and I just couldn't take it anymore so i just stood up and ran out. "Hey! Wait weren't you gonna talk to me about something ?" I heard her shout as i just replied hoping she wouldn't hear me breaking on the inside "Ya its nothing never mind"

- In Steve's Room -

I run to Steves room filled with emotions and i finally take a deep breathe and speak "Steve she like's banner." I enter the room talking in a sad monotone voice. He sighed pulling me into a hug "Its ok y/n atleast you told her" he said while rubbing my back "What? No of course I didn't tell her, she likes banner for God's sake" he looked at me confused "What why not? Y/n you should've told her I told you to tell her!" He looks at me slightly annoyed "Well yeah i was obviously planning on doing that but i kinda couldn't when she was telling me how much of a great guy he is" He smiled at me sadly "Im gonna tell you something but you cant be mad... Nat used to have a huge crush on you she made me swear not to tell you. Thats why i kept pushing you to tell her" My face dropped and my heart sunk. my feet went numb and i felt like i was frozen in time. "She liked me too?" I ask with a frown on my face "Yeah she really did" I immediately ran to her room remembering she said that she used to like someone but just tried to get over them. She was talking about me! Im so happy i mean she said that she THINKS shes starting to like him meaning they aren't actually together yet So i can still tell her!

(Immediately after y/n ran out)
Nat's pov:
God y/n why do you still have such a hold on me? Why do I even care what you think about the people i date. I don't like you anymore. Im so over you i mean all i ever used to do is think about you and now you barely even cross my mind maybe thats growth? I was deep in my thoughts when i heard a knock on my door "Hey! Nat uhm I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go on a date you know try us out?" I look at him with a big smile on my face and say "Yes. Id love that" He grabs me and pulls me into a kiss when suddenly  Y/n comes rushing in. "Oh sorry. I didn't know you'd be in here banner." She looks like shes been crying she tries rushing out when i grab her arm "Hey wait whats wrong?" I ask her as she shrugs me off and runs away.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! I hope your enjoying reading as much as Im enjoying writing these. Please don't forget to vote!! if you have any requests for stories please just message me or put it in the comments. It can stay anonymous if you want or i can tag you its all up to you. This is part 1 and i think i might make 3 parts to this not sure