Hold on (1)

Angst and break up!!
------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's
"Natasha open the door." Im banging on the bathroom door as hard as I can "Baby whats wrong? Please talk to me." No reply. All i hear is running water and sobs. "Darling whatever it is we'll go through this together." Still no reply I'm getting really worried so i kick down the bathroom door. Natashas standing in front of the mirror with her hands on the sink counter and her eyes swollen from crying so much "Hey... whats wrong baby?" She doesn't reply and continues to look directly in the mirror as if i hadn't entered the bathroom at all. "Na-" "JUST SHUT UP FOR A SECOND. GOD YOU'RE SO ANNOYING" Her eyes glaring at me through the mirror my heart broke. She never shouted at me or ever raised her voice. I didn't understand. We rarely fought and even when we did we would always make up right away. We were happy or atleast i thought we were...

After a few minutes of standing in silence I cant take it anymore. "Baby... please talk to me properly and don't shout I understand if you're going through something but it really hurts when you talk to me like that" She sighs and looks at me. I can see her struggling to talk so i encourage her and hold out my hand "Its ok baby just breathe." After a while she pulls away from me and starts to stand properly.  Her face became stern and cold as she turned to look at me "We need to break up" Im blind sided by her words. I never expected this to happen. We always talked about growing old together, going through life together. Just doing everything together."Don't do this" I say as she walks out of the bathroom to pack her bags and leave our shared apartment. "Its already done Y/n" I look at her with tears running down my face as i try to grab her arm "Please don't leave me"  She stops what shes doing and looks at me with sad eyes "This is for the best y/n" She takes a deep breath and speaks again "Im doing this for you. You deserve someone who will love you as much as you love them. You deserve better" She has tears in her eyes and she obviously doesn't want to go "Don't I get a say on what I deserve?" She doesn't mind me and continues packing when i grab her arm "Just say you don't love me anymore and be done with it. Stop making excuses Natalia" I say breaking down Ive never used her real name before I always thought it was too harsh. Too much bad memories attached to it but this moment is a bad memory. "No, of course I love-" "Yeah just not enough to stay." I said cutting her off. Shes staring at the ground avoiding eye contact. "You promised me forever and now what? You're leaving? Just like that? Like Im nothing to you?" She slowly looked up towards me meeting my eyes and takes a deep breathe "I was already gone a long time ago y/n. I only came to the conclusion now." As she said those words she picked up her bag and walked out on me. "STOP." She stopped right before the door and looked to the side waiting for me to speak "Nat if you do this theres no coming back. Im done. You hear me? Im done." She paused to look directly at the door and just continued walking, as if I meant nothing to her. As if WE were nothing. All i wanted to do was hate her. Yet i stood standing in place just wishing the door would open again and she'd come running through it back into my arms. I stood and i sat and i waited.... and she was gone.

hold on I still want you
come back I still need you

-------------------------------------------------------
The next thing im posting is gonna be fluff so get excited!!

If you guys have any requests please dont be scared to message me