Over it (3)

Im really proud of this part so i hope you guys enjoy it!!

⚠️ Cursing
-------------------------------------------------------

A/n Immediately after the events of the last part.

Y/n's pov:
"Look Nat Im really not feeling it right now It late and i really would like to go to bed. Please leave" She stares at me blankly. "Oh? So theres a time where you are feeling it cause Its been 6 months I've given you your space. What the hell did i do for you to treat me like this?" I just stare at her trying my hardest to keep my emotions in"Nat..." I take a short pause to breathe "Its nothing ok? Please just leave it, you're happy and thats all that matters" She looks at me even angrier than before "Happy? You think I'm happy? My best friend just left me with no explanation. How the fuck am I supposed to be happy?" She said raising her voice at me. She's never raised her voice at me  Ive heard her shout before at Steve or Tony, but never at me. God this is terrifying. My palms are sweating and I feel like anything I say will just make things worse. "I know what i did was selfish and I'm sorry, is that what you wanna hear? I regret it I wish i was stronger I wish i just stayed.... but I...  I just couldn't ok!" I raised my voice towards the end not able to contain my emotions.  "Why? Y/n what was so wrong that you just couldn't stand being around me for 6 months?" She was calmer now but still angry, at least she isn't shouting at me anymore though.

I take the deepest breathe I've ever taken in my life and I decide to just tell her the truth. Steve was right its what i should've done 6 months ago. "I loved you and you didn't love me. Honestly it was so simple. I was supposed to move on and you were supposed to be happy... but i just couldn't. No matter how hard i tried and trust me I tried. You were always in my head. I had no right to be mad at you or Bruce. So i just-" "left." She cut me off and spoke as if she felt nothing, like all of the love and hatred had been suck dry. She was numb. "Do you still feel that way?" She said coldly "No. Im over it." I replied almost immediately "Ok then. So were good?" Her tone quickly changed as if the whole conversation we shared had disappeared from her head. "Yeah... I guess we are" I said awkwardly. "Great! So ill see you at Bruce and I's anniversary party tomorrow ?" This is a trap. This is definitely a trap. She's setting me up but for what? "Yeah! of course" I try saying as enthusiastically as possible to hide my sheer embarrassment for this awkward ass conversation. "Great!" She gave me a quick smile and left my room.

What. The. Fuck. Was. That. This doesn't feel right. Why did she change her emotions so quickly? I mean i know shes a trained spy but she can only change her emotions that easily if she wasn't really feeling that way. Wait... was she just pretending to be mad?? I try analyzing the conversation we had when i hear a knock on my door. "Y/n can i come in?" I cant decipher who's actually speaking which is really weird cause I know everyones voices in this house so I quickly stand up and open the door when Im immediately ambushed with a bag over my head and three people holding me down. "WTF GET OFF OF ME" I try my hardest to fight but whoever these people are they're too strong and eventually I lose consciousness...

- The next day around 7am -

When I awoke i still had a bag over my head and gag in my mouth. I groan in pain cause i feel my back burning from sitting down for too long. How long have i been here and why am i even here? Im trying to figure out how to escape when i feel a person next to me and they realize Im up. "Shit. Are you ok?" As they lift up the bag from my head I get blinded by the sun. We're on a roof? They slowly removed the gag from my mouth when my eyes finally adjust to the light. I saw those beautiful forest green eyes that took me into trance. I immediately snap out of it and shout at her "WHAT THE HELL NATASHA?" She laughs at me. Does she think this is funny? She fucking kidnapped me in the middle of the night and shes laughing? "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?" She looks at me and gives me a sad smile "You don't remember? It was almost 4 years ago but still i will never forget this place." she walks to the edge if the building to look over the view and I ask her "Natasha whats going on, where the hell are we and why am i still tied onto a chair?" She turns around facing me again and gives me a smirk "You sure ask a lot of questions" i glare at her as she continues to give me a mischievous smile "Yeah that tends to happen when a persons tied up" I say sarcastically. Honestly what the hell is she thinking?