Morning

Im just gonna say sorry in advance I wont say why but uhh... The starts cute!
---------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's pov:
I wake up in my soft fluffy bed with Natashas arm placed on my waist. She probably realized I was awake cause she turned to snuggle me closer and whisper in my ear. "Good morning baby" I smile and turn so that Im facing her, still laying in bed. "Good Morning." I say to her sweetly. "Why are you up so early?" she asks me. "I don't know... I guess I just missed you!" I say trying to be sweet. I love Natasha so much and I cant explain how much she means to me. She didn't reply instead she just smiled at me sadly. "Whats wrong?" I said while looking into her eyes. She sighed and dodged the question. "Nothing... lets just get up. You should  meet Clint later." I look at her confused. "Why would I need to meet Clint later?" I asked her while we both got up. Natasha just walked into the bathroom while I stayed sitting on the bed.

"Y/n you know I love you right?" she says from inside the bathroom. "Yeah of course... why would you even ask that?" I question her confused. "Its good that all your memories of me are happy ones." I laugh at her words. "Yeah well not all of them... we did hate each other at first remember" I say giggling but she doesn't reply. For a moment theres a silence between us that confuses me. "Babe?" I say looking for her soothing voice to answer me but she doesn't. "Natasha?" I ask again standing up slowly walking towards the bathroom. When I get to the door of our bathroom I see Natasha just standing there staring at me sadly. "Whats wrong?" She doesn't answer instead she rushes up towards me and pulls me into a hug. "You have to stop doing this Y/n." She whispers in my ear. "What? Im not doing anything?" I reply to her confused. My heart is slowly starting to beat faster as Im getting nervous. "You have to move on. Live a long happy life" Her words hurt me more than I could ever imagine. "Why would I want to live a life if it means you're not in it... and move on? You're right here." She pulls away from my hug and looks at me sadly. "I wish I was y/n..." She says with tears in her eyes
---------------------------------------------------------

this is supposed to make sure that you dont read ahead tee hee

---------------------------------------------------------
"Auntie y/n wake up!" I hear a soft cute muffled voice. I rub my eyes open to see its my niece. "Hey Morgan..." she smiles at me and I ruffle her hair and get up. "Good morning!" She says with the cutest smile on her face. "Dad told me to check up on you. He said you've been having bad dreams." She said with a pout. I smiled at her sadly and got up to go downstairs for breakfast.

As a I walk down the stairs to have breakfast with my brother and his family I see Tony sitting on the dining table reading the paper and I sit next to him. "Good morning y/n" He says smiling at me. "Morning big brother." I say trying my hardest to mask my sadness. "Whats wrong?" he puts down the news paper and turns to look at me. "Don't look at me like that." I hiss. "Y/n Im just worried..." He sighs. "Its been 6 months since-" "Don't Tony." I cut him off before he could finish his sentence. "You have to let yourself grieve. Its not healthy to bottle up all your emotions." I know he means well but God I hate him right now. "Im fine. Stop bringing it up. Ive moved on and Im ok." He rolls his eyes and Pepper starts serving breakfast. She looks at me sadly and hisses at Tony "Stop badgering your sister. Shes an adult and knows whats good for her" I smile at Pepper for siding with me. "Thats why shes going to go to Clint later and ask him how he got over the pain of losing his family 5 years ago" I feel my face get hot and I immediately snap at her.

"You don't get it. No one does. While everyone else got their happy ending. Im here all alone. Cap got to go back to Peggy. Clint got his family back. Everything's back to normal for everyone but me. So no I will not be going to Clint letter and asking for advice cause his advice is shit for as long as he got everything he lost back." I sigh realizing I snapped at my sister in-law that I love so very much. "Im sorry... That was out of line" I say whole standing up to leave. "Excuse me." I try to leave the table but Tony stops me grabbing my wrist. "I know that I wont understand your pain. No one else will ever be able to... but we're you're family and we're here for you always." He smiles at me sadly and I turn to walk away.

I go to the forest outside the cabin to have a walk when I reach the small lake Nat and I used to go to for alone time, away from Tony. Natasha always wanted to have our own place together but I could never bring myself to leaving my brother. I used to tell her that she could just get herself an apartment and I would visit but she insisted on us staying together.

As Im taking my walk I sit down leaning on the same tree I always used to stay under with her. After a while I drift off and wake up with Natasha looking down on me and my head on her lap. Shes playing with my hair and smiles at me. Tears start to form in my eyes when I realize its all in my head. "I wish you were here." She smiles with me sadly and continues to play with my hair. "I wish I was too"

After a while i fall asleep again and when I wake up Im laying against the same tree I was before except Natasha was no longer there. "Still getting those visions?" Tony says walking behind me and taking a seat beside me. "How did you know I was here?" He laughs at me places his arm around my shoulders. "This was yours and Natashas place so I just guessed you'd want to be here" I look at him confused. How would he know that. I mean Natasha and I would always come here as a secret. "If you knew we were always here then why'd you pretend to look for us when we disappeared?" I question him. "I thought it was cute you guys thought you could hide something from me." We both laugh a little and then theres a silence between us.

"I miss her." I say sadly. "Me too." He replied pulling me in closer and I laid my head on his shoulder. "I never got to say goodbye. She was the love of my life and I never got to say goodbye." Tony turned to look at me sadly, intently listening to me. "If I knew the last time I saw her would be the last time. I would've hugged her tighter. longer... I would've told her I loved her" he sighed as a tear rolled down my face. "She knows you love her Y/n" I look at him and stare into my big brothers eyes. "I know she does... but I still wanna tell her. I wanna hold her, see her, grow old with her."

After a while of Tony and I sitting in silence I finally break it. "Ill see Clint tomorrow." He laughed at me. "Yeah... I was thinking about it and i don't think he's the best person to go to." I look at him coming because Im pretty sure a few hours earlier he was practically begging me to see Clint. "Remember? After the snap he went all emo assassin on us and I don't think Id want you to be going around murdering people." We both laugh and head back into the cabin.

---------------------------------------------------------
This takes place in a world where the snap happens and they get everyone back except 2014 Thanos never finds out and basically the whole final battle never happens.

This was supposed to be super short like less than 700 words but I got carried away lols.