Emergency Contact

I think this is really cute and heart warming. Its not like most of my angsty stuff

You get in a car crash.
------------------------------------------------------

Nat's pov:
I hear my phone ringing and groan expecting it to be my girlfriend saying she has to stay late at work. As i pick up my phone i see its a random number and I start to feel uneasy. "Hello? Is this Ms. Natasha Romanoff?" I hear a soft soothing voice on the other end of the line. "Yes this is she" I can feel my heartbeat slowly start to rise. "Ma'am Im calling you from Johns Hopkins Hospital. Youre Listed as Ms. Y/n Y/l/n Emergency Contact." I could feel my heart drop to my chest. We only started dating a month ago but i can tell shes the one for me. "She got into a car crash. Her injuries aren't too severe but she will be needing someone to pick her up." My heartbeat starts to slow down atleast I know shes ok. Im still so worried about her though and I just wanna see her already."Uh... Yea sure ill be there." I put down tha phone and I quickly change to drive to the hospital and see her.

- At the hospital -

Nat's pov:
After I park my car I come rushing in the hospital and immediately talk to the front desk. "What room is Y/n Y/l/n?" I have panic in my voice and the nurse at the front desk immediately looks it up on the computer. "Shes in room B2103. It says here shes still asleep from all the drugs so you'll have to wait outside until she wakes up" she looks at me sadly "Thankyou" I give her a faint smile and sit outside in the rain under some shade.

- 30 min later -

Im freezing cold waiting outside but i can't bring myself to go back in. I hate hospitals, all the death and honestly the place just reeks of sadness. I quickly text Wanda, Steve, Bucky, and Tony to tell them whats happening and they all decide to come here as well. Y/n's not an Avenger, actually she was supposed to be one but decided to just stay a SHIELD agent. She doesn't think shes ready but we all know she is. Shes the strongest person I know and Id be lost without her. I know we've only been dating for a month but we've been friends for years. There was always an awkward sexual tension between us but neither us did anything about it. Thats until Wanda spilled everything for us one night at Starks party. That was the best day of my life and I just...

I was deep in my thoughts about my relationship with y/n when i felt someone tap my shoulder. It was the nurse "Shes ready to see you" She had a sad faint smile on her face and walked me to the room of y/n

- In the hospital room -

Nat's pov:
As the door opened. I saw y/n with a huge grin on her face and her arms were spread open, expecting a hug from me. She had a few cuts on her face and her leg was propped up and in a cast. I frown at her sadly and immediately run up to hug her. "I hate you. You scared me" I whispered to her as my head was buried in her neck. I pulled away and sat on the bed. She grinned and replied "No you don't" I roll my eyes and sigh "No I don't" Were happily just string at each other when i hear a knock on the door and y/n looks at me confused. "I told a few people and they wanted to see you" I said with a big smile on my face as she rolled her eyes at me. She hates attention but I think her friends deserve to know what happened. As i open the door, Wanda, Steve, Bucky, and Tony are all standing outside worried. They all come rushing in immediately talking to y/n

Im standing by the door just watching my girlfriend be harassed by all our friends and Im just smiling. This girl is my forever, Id do anything for her. "Have you told her yet?" Steve says standing beside me and i give him a confused look. "That you love her of course" He says with a grin on his face. My eyes go wide with his words. I always knew I loved y/n but tell her? No way, atleast not now. I simply shake my head and look back at her talking with Wanda. Wanda looks at me for a second and her eyes go wide with a huge smile plastered on her face. "I think we should all go out and get some food in the cafeteria! Tony, Steve, Bucky lets go!" I look at her confused and she just has a smile on her face. Bucky tries to fight and stay but Wanda quickly grabs his arm and drags him out of the room. Before leaving she whispers in my ear "Life's short Nat, just tell her" My eyes go wide as she just gives me a wink and runs out with the rest of the boys. Ofcourse she read my mind. I roll my eyes and look at y/n with a smile on my face.

"What?" She says with a smile on her face. "Nothing its just..." I look at her with the biggest smile "Just what?" I look into her eyes and give her a small kiss on the cheek. "You made me your Emergency Contact?" Her face goes red as she starts to blush "Yeah... Uh I was supposed to tell you but I got scared and I didn't know if it would be a big deal... but if anything were to ever happen to me... Id want you to be the first person to know so i decided to just do it" I start to blush with her words. "Thats..." I continue to look into her eyes smiling. "Thats what?!?" She sounds worried but i just laugh and pull her into a kiss. She groans and i pull away forgetting her ribs are harshly bruised. "Im so sorry baby" I look at her with worry in my eyes and she just smiles and pulls me into a kiss again.

After awhile we pull away for air and we have our foreheads touching, while i continue to look into her eyes. "I love you y/n" I whisper so that only she would be able go hear. She immediately goes red and has a big smile on her face "Natasha..." after a few seconds of silently smiling at each other. "I love you so much" I smile and climb into the bed cuddling her.

------------------------------------------------------
Thank you all so much for 750 reads I'm so grateful for all of you!!

Also if anyone has any suggestions for songs to use or prompts please don't be shy to tell me🥰