let's Play a Game

Nat has a secret crush on y/n and she hides it by being mean.  Everythings revealed in a game .

⚠️Theres cursing in this!

I hope you guys are are enjoying:))
-------------------------------------------------------

no one's pov:
You have been an Avenger in training for around 3 months. It's been pretty gruesome and tiring to say the least but you have made some good friends like Peter and Wanda. Most of the team is really nice and are understanding that you're still getting the hang of things. Natasha is pretty hard on you at times but theres always a reason behind why people act the way they do.

Y/n's pov:
When I first got my powers I was only 17. My parents were having a rough time getting by so I volunteered be a test subject for HYDRA. I didn't know for what or why all i knew was my family was being paid a lot of money so that they could use me. When i found out that they were trying to make me into a weapon i escaped and ever since Ive been on the run. By the time i tried to get back to my family i found out they were all dead HYDRA killed them long before i even escaped. Ive been running for years and 3 months ago i met Mr. Stark, thats when my life changed forever.

*Alarm starts ringing loudly*
"Ugh, I really dont wanna do this right now" I decide to shut my eyes for a few minutes and all of a sudden i hear someone banging at my door "Y/n! are you in there?" I groan as I hear Peters voice. "What do you want Peter?" I say in an obvious annoyed tone. "It's already 6:50 am. Doesn't your training with Ms Romanoff start at 7am?" The second i hear him say 6:50 I jumped out of bed running to the bathroom as he continued to ask me, slightly worried about me. "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHE HATES ME ALREADY THIS IS JUST GONNA MAKE THINGS WORSE" I say to myself out loud. I never really knew why she hated me. All i knew was that she did. When i first joined I honestly really admired her. All of the struggles she faced yet she managed to do whats right and stay with the good guys. I tried to become closer to her but it seemed like she didn't want to talk to me so i just stopped trying. I run out of my room and zoom past Peter shouting "Thanks Pete! I owe u big time" I can barely hear him reply "Yeah of course, no problem"
I finally get to the training room and I can see her and she looks even hotter I MEAN madder than i thought she would be.

Nat's pov:
"Hey, kid!" I say to y/n as she enters the training room 10 minutes late. "Oh uh you know I'm only 3 years younger than you right?" She said awkwardly. I could sense that she was getting tense "Yeah, whatever, can you please make sure you're not late to training anymore I'm stuck teaching you how to fight once you officially join" I pretend to sound annoyed when in reality I'm really excited to get closer to y/n. "What? I thought Cap would be teaching me how to fight and your just subbing today?" She sounded very worried and nervous just being around me. It's kinda cute to see her stutter and think before she speaks. "He assigned me to do it so that we could become closer" I lied, Steve didn't assign me, I volunteered. "Oh ok," I could hear the dread in her voice. I wanted to tell her that it was fine and that she had nothing to worry about cause she was probably already perfect but of course, I have a reputation to uphold here. "Well just cause you have powers doesn't mean you can slack off in hand to hand combat. Now hurry up lets start"

- Right before Dinner -
The rest of the day was just the same old stuff. After you trained with Natasha, you practiced controlling your powers with Wanda (you basically have the same powers as her but instead of reading minds you can control them) After a whole lotta training as per usual you just played video games with Thor and Peter.

Y/n's POV
"UGH! HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT THIS PETER!" I groan as he repeatedly keeps beating me in y/f/g "Im not that good your just so bad" he laughs at me and i just roll my eyes. "HAZA! I BEAT SPIDER BOY AND MIND GIRL!" Thor shouts as he's able to finish off Peter. "Mind girl??" I asked very confused. "Yeah well you need a name" he says while munching down on his snacks. "And you thought mind girl was the best choice?" I look at him wondering what goes on inside his head "Mind girl is such a lame name!" Peter chuckles as he gets up to have dinner "Ok you cant say anything your names spider man that's basically the same thing" I scoff at him "Hey! spider mans cool!" he looks at me a little bit sad. "Yeah sure, whatever you say Pete!"