End of the day

This is based off of the song End of the day by One Direction. This is short one but i hope you enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's pov:
"Hey, why do you look so bitter?" when i looked up i saw it was Thor giving me a sympathetic smile as he sat down next to me. I don't reply instead i look at Natasha then back at Thor and he knows immediately why Im not in the mood "Look,  just ask her out. You have nothing to lose" He tried to get me to stand up and walk over to her but I'm not budging. Natasha and i have a complicated relationship. We're definitely not dating but were also not not dating? Honestly i don't know one day Ill think shes really into me and the next i dont exist. I turn around to face the bar table again. "Im not gonna talk to her until she talks to me" I say slightly hissing I wait for Thor to reply instead i hear the feminine raspy voice I'm in love with "Oh? Good thing i was just about to ask you to come with me to the roof" As i turn around Natasha's standing right in front of me. With her beautiful forest green eyes enchanting me. "What?" I say confused. She just gives me a smirk and grabs my hand "come on!"

- On the roof -
Y/n's pov:
We've been up here for almost an hour just lying down on the blanket she set looking up at the stars, we weren't even talking to each other but Im honestly not complaining. This moment just feels so peaceful and safe like the everyday rush of our jobs didn't exist and in this moment it was just me her and the moon. She finally breaks the silence as she turns her head to look at me "You can hear the party dying down" i give her a smirk. As she turns to look back up at the sky I watch her and memorize every inch of her face. How her jaw is perfectly chiseled and her nose slightly turned up. Shes perfect. "I love you" I say under my breath just loud enough so she could hear me.  There was no reply but i could see the corner of her mouth reluctantly form into a smile. Usually Id be panicking. Why the hell did i say that? but i honestly don't care. I love this girl and if shes not ready to say it back then Id wait for her for a lifetime. "I guess the nights over" She says as she stand up and lends me a hand to get up. I don't take it instead continue to look up at the sky and say "No, this is forever" She rolls her eyes and gives me a faint smile then walks back down to the party.

- Downstairs -

Y/n's pov
I didn't immediately go down after her I enjoyed watching the stars but after a while i decided to go down and join them all. As i walked in I saw Nat on the couch with the rest of the Avengers all huddled around a small table. I have a  smile on my face and everyone is just staring at me. "What?" I say very confused. "Oh nothing. You just look really happy" Tony says in a voice that's honestly a little offensive "So what if I am?" I say slightly hissing at him "Calm down Y/n were just saying it suits you. You're always so serious its nice to see you relax for once" Wanda says while standing up and dragging me to sit next to her on the couch.

They all continue to talk about whatever they were talking about before I came in and all i could think about was Natasha. Every time i look up to check on her it feels like shes staring into my soul. So i keep my head down avoiding eye contact, thats when she stands up takes my hand and drags me to her room. Im immediately caught off guard but i still go with her. "Ooooo" I could hear everyone teasing us and making kissing faces. I give them a quick middle finger as I walk away and roll my eyes.

- Nat's Room -

When we walk into her room and she immediately pushes me onto the bed and starts kissing me. Don't get me wrong Im enjoying this but at the same time it just feels off. "Nat..." I sat in between each kiss "What are you doing" She stops kissing me and sits down on the edge of her bed "What you said up on the roof" She stops to look at me "Yeah? Whats wrong?" She looks at me with worry written all over her face "You cant say that if you don't mean it" I look at her sadly "Why would you think I don't mean it?" She stares at the floor avoiding eye contact "I know love can be scary honestly Ive never been in love but the way i feel about you is just so overwhelming I couldn't hide it anymore" She smiles as she stares at the ground "Im gonna follow my heart because I know Its you. Its always going to be you. So if you're afraid or worried you don't have to be because Im never leaving" I move her face to the side so that shes looking back at me again "You're the one that i want at the end of the day" She smiles at me and pulls me into a passionate kiss.