Hold On (2)

This is part 2 to Hold On nit that spicy because part 3 is gonna be ROUGH
-------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's pov:
Its been 2 months since Nat broke up with me. Id like to say that Im over her, that Im happy but thats just not true. Wherever I go Im reminded of her and how she never really loved me, at least not how i wanted to be loved. Shes an Avenger and Im an Agent in S.H.I.E.L.D. so its pretty hard forgetting about things when all anybody talks about is earth's mightiest heroes. Im so sick of it. I heard from some of my other friends that she has a new boyfriend and I wanna be happy that shes moved on but I cant, not when all I think about is being with her again.

Y/n's pov:
Im having lunch with Maria in the cafeteria and shes trying to tell me a story about her and her girlfriend? I don't know Im not really listening all I'm thinking about is how Natasha used to pick me up in this exact cafeteria to surprise me so we could have lunch together and how she made sure to get the same day offs as me so we could spend it together. Honestly this whole place is riddled with my memories of her. Im looking around pretending to listen to the story of my best friend when I realize the same fiery red hair walk into the cafeteria hand in hand with a tall, blue eyed, blonde hair man. Of course! Her new boyfriend is Steve Rogers. They always had a weird unspoken sexual tension between them. Glad to see its no longer unspoken. Im so pissed right now, out of all the people she could've moved on to she chose the guy she told me not to worry about. God thats low, even for her.

Im deep in my rant when suddenly Maria snaps right in front of my face. Thats one of my biggest pet peeves so I get annoyed. "Hey! What was that for?" She rolls her eyes at me and smirks. "Stop staring Y/n its weird" I don't even consider what she says instead i continue to look at Natasha as Steve orders food for her. He got her a salad. I chuckle knowing Natasha hates having salads for lunch. She gets worried that the lettuce would get stuck in between her teeth and she wouldn't notice while she goes off for missions. She says it's a 'danger' to her being able to do her job properly, I mean who would be intimidated of a person with lettuce in between their teeth. "What? What did miss? Why are you giggling?" I hear Maria try to get my attention again. "Nothing Mar lets go." I say as I quickly stand up and rush out trying to avoid the couple. But of course just like my life nothing ever goes the way I want it to. I bump into Natasha but i try to continue to walk away when she turns and faces me "Hey! Watch it." She says rudely and I stop walking turning to face her.

I can see the surprise on her face when she sees its me "Y/n? Sorry... I uh... I didn't know it was you..." Theres an awkward silence as i look at her and to the man she's holding hands with. She realizes this and quickly starts a conversation to get my attention away form Steve "Stark's having a party tonight. Why don't you come? You can bring someone if you want" She says sweetly with sad innocent eyes. God i love her eyes. The forest green always brought me home. It made me feel so warm and safe. I could stare into her eyes forever. "Uhm I don't... I don't think thats a good Idea Nat, but thanks for the invitation" I smile faintly at her and try to walk away as fast as i can but again nothing I want ever happens and with that Maria grabs my shoulders to stop me and face Nat again "We would love to come!" She says with a big smile in her face "Maria, what the-" "See you there Romanoff!" Maria says cutting me off. Natasha gives us a smile and turns to Steve who's paying for their food
"What. The. Fuck." I say to her furiously. I say while turning to face Maria. She smiles but i can still see that shes scared of me "Im going to kill you" She puts her arm around my shoulder and laughs.

- Before the Party -

Y/n's pov
"I can't believe you're making me do this" I tell Maria as i put on my make up for the party. "Look its been two months. Shes obviously over you. You should at least make it seem like you're over her" I roll my eyes at her words "Yeah thats because she was already over me long before she ended it" Maria looks at me sadly while rubbing my back "What? Its true" I say while shrugging my shoulders. "Well come on! lets show that bitch exactly what she lost" I roll my eyes knowing she actually likes Nat and would never call her a bitch. "Yeah sure whatever"
-------------------------------------------------------
OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 2K READS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH IM IN SHOCK YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING

Ill try to be as active as I can maybe 3 stories a week. Ill be making a schedule and updating you all soon. ❤️