Voicemail (1)

After you broke up with Nat. You drunk call her but she doesn't pick up.

This is the shortest story Ive ever made its only like 600 words so yeah but I really like the idea and I hope you guys do too!
------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's pov:
its been 4 months since Nat and I broke up. I haven't step foot in the compound since our fight. I knew that she would never forgive me for what I said and I wouldn't either. I just miss her so much, i miss being with her, her presence alone could change my entire mood. Ive been trying to drink away my problems but that hasn't gotten me anywhere. I still think about her all the time. I walk outside the loud bar and see a pay phone. I stumble a little trying to get to it but when i finally reach it I think of Natasha. Maybe I should call her? No. Definitely not that would be stupid. I know I shouldn't but my fingers are pressing the numbers and before I know it, the phone starts ringing. What the hell do i even say to her. Im sorry? I miss you? Please come back to me? I need you? No. That sounds so pathetic *beep* "Voicemail." I say out loud contemplating whether I should leave her a message.

"hey, its me. I mean... you already know that. I don't know if  or when you'll ever call me back and that's understandable. I don't deserve to even hear your voice or say your name. You were the best thing that ever happened to me and I hurt you and took you for granted. I really messed up, huh? I don't know where to start honestly i don't even know why i decided to call you. Its just... The past 4 months have been pretty hard on me and the only person I wanted to talk to about it doesn't want anything to do with me. I don't wanna say the wrong thing... but" I take a deep breathe "I just want you to know that Im sorry. I know I made a big mistake. I was afraid of letting anyone in so I pushed you away. Im not making excuses or asking for your forgiveness I know I don't deserve it but Im sorry for what I did, for what I said. I didn't mean it. I wish I could take it back I wish we could go back to the way things were before... but we cant and thats my fault and my problem but I need you to know that I didn't mean it. You're not a monster and you're not heartless. You're beautiful and sweet and amazing and funny and kind... You're perfect Natasha and I-" *beep*

"Im in love you" I say taking a breathe knowing that my last words werent heard in the message. I walk away from the pay phone slowly forgetting what I had just done because of the massive headache growing on the temples of my head. Once I reach my apartment I just fall into my bed already forgotten about the voicemail I left for her drunkenly.

------------------------------------------------------
Should I make a part 2 to this? Cause I have a bunch of ideas but if you guys aren't interested I wont continue it.

I got inspo from a random tiktok I saw if Im able to find the account again Ill put it the end of this story.