Your Eyes (1)

Multi part story!! I rlly like this one

*the mask you wear to hide your identity is like buckys, it covers the lower part of your face. Jax's mask is the opposite and only cover the upper part of his face aka his eyes
------------------------------------------------------

****Assasin for hire. Youre willing to do anything for the right price. The avengers have been trying to capture you and your brother for years but you always slip away. You're both called the Gemini twins, a nickname given to you by HYDRA. No one knows who you are.

Y/n's pov:
"Jax where the hell are you?" Im panicking. I never panic but The Avengers are closing in and I need to get out. This stupid warehouse is so big it'll take some time for them to find me. "Calm down. Im close don't worry" Jax is my twin brother we were separated as kids, I was taken by the red room and he was looking for me ever since. Once we found each other again we became practically inseparable even when we were captured and experimented on by H.Y.D.R.A. we stuck together to escape. The experiments took a toll on him and he developed powers, he could fly, he has super speed and super strength. He's everything a hero would have even the kindest purest heart. I on the other hand am his complete opposite. I never developed any powers from the experiments, my thing was more hand to hand combat since i was trained to be an assassin. He was the nice one and I was the mean one, it was our thing. When the Avengers offered us to join them he got really excited but I of course said no, he could've left me and joined them but he promised me he would never do that. He didn't care what he was doing as long as it was with me.

"You better hurry up cause I'm really not in the mood to fight a bunch of friends people with savior complexes who actually need some serious therapy" I could hear Jax scoff through comms. "Hey! I think black widows pretty cool, and don't WE need some serious therapy too?"  He chuckled towards the end. Dont get me started with her. shes all 'You dont need to do this. People can change' Id rather rip my eyes out than join them and as for the us needing therapy, he was right but who's got time for that when you're making millions stealing and killing "You giving her as an example just proves my point. I mean come on she needs some serious therapy"

While I talk to Jax i can feel someone walk up behind me. "Aw I hope you're not talking about me?" I roll my eyes and face a woman in a black leather suit that accentuates all her curves and her bright red hair in neat curls. Of course it had to be Romanoff who found me. "Please like Id ever talk about you" She smirks at me and rolls her eyes "Maybe take off your mask so we can have a proper chat" I raise an eyebrow at her. "Sorry, no can do sweetheart. Its of my best interest that you don't know who I am" I smile cockily at her. After i finish speaking she quickly runs towards me to tackle me to the ground but I swiftly dodge her "Oh come on Romanoff you can do better than that!" She glares at me and Immediately throws a punch to my stomach. Jesus shes strong. I retaliate by punching her side and immediately kicking her legs so she falls to the ground as i pin her down. Her hands were above her head and shes looking directly up at me. Her eyes are so beautiful, theyre a bright forest green causing me to be immediately enchanted by them. She takes the opportunity and rolls me over so that shes now ontop of me, except Im on my stomach and shes on my back.

"Woah are we interrupting something?" I hear a voice laugh but I'm facing away from the door and cant see who it is. "I got her. Took you guys long enough" I heard her say as she pulls me up from the ground and I finally see who it is. "Well if it isnt our star spangled hero and his bird boy side kick." I say smirking as The Falcon looks obviously pissed I called him a side kick. Hes about to throw a punch when Captain America stops him. "No Sam. We got her thats all we need" He looks obviously pissed and starts bickering with some other guy with a metal arm. He looks like fun.

"Y/n? Are you there? Im outside just jump" Well it took him long enough. I sigh in relief and take my opportunity. "Well this has been quite fun especially when I was on top of you" I winked at the woman standing next to me. "But I really gotta go. My brothers waiting for me and he'll kill me If I'm late" I give them a cheeky smile and before any of them could react I run towards the window and jump. As I fall I see Jax flying in and right before I hit the ground he grabs me. "You really have timing don't you?" He laughs and pretends to drop me again as I hold on to him even tighter.

- Later at HQ -

Y/n's pov:
Im sitting in a room with Jax and our most recent employer, but i just cant seem to focus. All Im thinking of is Agent Romanoff, her face, her body, her eyes I just cant seem to get her out of my head. I can hear all of the words my Employers saying but Im stuck in a daze "Did you get the files?... Agent Gemini? Are you even listening to me?" Jax pinches me under the table and i snap back into reality "Uhm Im sorry Ma'am. Yes we uh. We retrieved the files" I said while handing her the files and Jax looks at me confused. She nods her head as Jax and I stood up to leave. When we get out of the room Jax quickly pulls me to the side with an eyebrow raised. "What?" I look at him obviously annoyed. "What's happening with you? You never get distracted." I roll my eyes at him and continue to walk as he trails behind me asking questions.

"Come on y/n Im your brother. Whats so important that you cant seem to focus on anything?" I dont reply and he just continues asking annoying questions. "Please y/n I cant think of anything that would get you so rattled like that...." After a few second of silence he grabs my arm to stop me from walking and looks me in the eyes. "I was looking at this all wrong. its not a what thats distracting you" I look at him confused but let him continue "Its a who distracting you" He has a wide grin across his face thinking he solved it. "No ones distracting me Jackson Im fine." I roll my eyes at him yet again and walk outside. As i walk away all im thinking about is Agent Romanoff and I hate it."Hey wait up!" I could hear Jax running after me.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys this is gonna be a multi part one again and I hope you like it cause i really do😁

I wrote this a really long time ago and ya idk when part 2 of this will come but its 2/3 done