𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 26

(warnings...)

• • •

"Mine..?" I whispered with tears in my eyes.

He attempted to stand but I grabbed his hand, "Adonis..."

We both only looked at each other. Why was my heart beating the way it was?

I leaned in closer to give him a hug but he backed away fearfully and placed his hands over his crotch.

He was still scared of being punished.

"I'll never let them do that to you, understand me Adonis?"

He blushed and moved his hands, nodding.

"Do you know why?" I smiled.

He shook his head.

'Because you are mine,' I signed.

His cheeks reddened more and he allowed himself to be embraced by me. He always took my words as law.

"Ready for bed?"

He shook his head.

I nodded understandingly. He couldn't sleep without me, and recently was too scared to sleep with me as well.

I noticed him move his legs a little and I bent down to kiss his crotch, "No one will hurt it. You can rest."

His cheeks turned pink and I undid his pants, pulling them down along with his under garments just to reveal his hardened length.

I kissed all over it, even as he began to throb.

"No one will hurt you," I whispered and rubbed his shaft. He was even too fearful to pleasure himself anymore.

I just wanted him to know he was safe with me, no matter what.

He signed to me bashfully, remembering the woman's words at the dungeon, 'Am I small?'

I froze. I honestly didn't know what big or small was. I was as clueless about the male gender parts as he was to females'.

"You're perfect," I said instead.

He blushed and nodded as I massaged his aching length.

"Cum for me, Adonis. Do not hesitate."

He came immediately at my command, shaking inside of my hand.

I read to him for a while after getting him cleaned up with a rag, before moving him onto the pallet on the floor I had made for him.

I knew sleeping in my bed would give him nightmares as of now, and this was the only comfortable alternative. I'd have to fix all of this. No one should have to fear the littlest things.

I laid beside him for a moment and he wouldn't let go of my waist when I tried to get up.

"Let go...I'll be back, I promise."

He loosened his grip and I kissed his head, before leaving him to sleep alone.

• • •

I tiptoed to the grand hall and stopped at the end of the hallway when I heard my uncle.

Why was he here? No one's supposed to be in the grand hall at this time, especially when the lights are off.

"I am sick of this brother. It's all your doing!"

My father slurred drunkenly, "What do you suppose I do Oridan? Risk the kingdom for the sake of a simple wish from my daughter?"

"Whether you believe that or not, it is her wish that can bind things back together as they should be."