𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 49

(warnings...)

● ● ●

Adonis sat up, beginning to panic as he signed, 'How can you hear me?'

"I...I do not know."

I heard a large crack and looked over to my uncle. He was still going at it with Vio. "Stop stomping on him already! He's gone!"

Oridan froze, "Oh. How long have I been doing this?"

I shook my head in disbelief, "You're getting so old."

"I am not old!"

Adonis smiled as he watched me laugh. Thank goodness she is happy again, he thought.

He pulled off his shirt and wiped the blood off my stomach. It tickled a little due to how gentle he was.

'You should go bathe again. I'll watch after you,' he signed after he was finished.

I nodded, and almost stood, until a body jumped onto mine, making me lay back to the ground.

I grunted at how heavy he was. He always threw himself around me as if he was a toddler, not even realizing his own strength and weight.

"Someone miss me again?" I teased.

Lionis shook his head deniably, and rose up, his eyes widening at the sight of my chest. "Those are big mosquito bites mommy."

"What?"

He sniffed at my breasts as he poked at them, then started to squeeze them harshly, "Why is nothing coming out of these bubbles? Pop already!"

He hasn't seen many women either. I was the first he's laid eyes on since birth.

Adonis grabbed his wrists and shook his head. 'Do not touch any woman there. It is disrespectful.'

Lionis blushed, "All women have these?"

Adonis nodded.

Lionis hummed and bent down to the area between my legs, sniffing lightly, "Ew. What about this?"

He was always smelling things for some reason. He had the nose of a hungry hound.

Adonis hurriedly grabbed him up by the arm.

I laughed nervously. "Y-you might have to teach him, Adonis."

He nodded in response and a knife flew past his head.

"Uncle!" I whined.

Oridan took out another knife, "The next one hits your necks. Quit looking at my niece young men."

I sighed and kissed both Lionis's and Adonis's cheeks, "Go on. I'll be with you both soon."

They nodded and proceeded back to the training grounds.

"You should quit looking too, uncle," I scoffed, passing him up.

He turned his back, "Apologies. All this fighting has relieved that tush of yours."

I threw a rock at his head, "I hate you!"

"I'm well aware."

I rolled my eyes and stepped into the river.

I allowed myself to melt into its aura, becoming one with its arising temperature. I smiled as I thought about Uvin and my brothers that day at this same river.

Without realizing it, I was silencing the world around me.

We all were so joyful then. Every one of us had a dream and an undeniable hope that day.