Chapter 34

This story is "UNEDITED". So guys, expect it please that this story may have flaws, misspellings, grammatical errors and erratums. Just please, do understand about it.:)

****************

Chapter 34---Aching Hearts

__________

Someone's POV.

I’m holding my guitar as I gently stroke it’s strings. I’m trying to remember memories... memories that I never forget. I want to see the person that own’s my heart. But why can’t I? Where are you? Please, find me... please!

Am I waiting for nothing? I’m badly hurt because I’m still holding on to our memories. I’ll wait, no matter what...I’ll wait. But please hurry, because I’m still a human. A human that can feel too much pain and I don’t know until when am I capable of enduring this pain. I started to strum the guitar.

I’m just strumming even though I wanted to sing the song... I can’t. My situation is different. I want to see the stars but I can’t, and I am also waiting for the day that I can see her again.

Maybe if you’re here, I’d sing to you...maybe. Maybe, I can find my voice again and find the right word to say. I feel the warm flowing sh!t that always flows on my cheeks. Why am I hurting? I want to see you if not, then let me feel you’re here with me.

They said that stars guide lost peoples, so please guide that person to me. I stopped strumming because I started to sob. What happened to me...To us? Am I the only one that’s hurt. I want to hold your hand, to feel your presence near me but where are you?

''Lakas mong mag emote d’yan ah! I saw you playing the guitar. You know what, mas maganda if you also sing the song.'' Then I feel the hand of this person beside me stroking my long hair.

''The song is about two persons seperated by distance. Yes, like the song you thought of that person even you’re far from that person. But does that person thought of you too?'' I don’t know, but like I said... I’ll wait.

''Speak up, just a word. Please talk to me..'' Then I feel arms embracing me from behind.

''P-Please comeback. I tried, I tried but I’m too late... you’re too late. I’m so sorry, but please... please comeback.'' I can’t because a piece of me is missing. It’s not me who need’s to comeback because I need that person to comeback. Please..

.................................

Fritz Calex’s POV.

I’m here in the place where we first meet. But unlike before, she’s not her. Even though I drown myself, no Steffany is coming to stop me and will give a hard punch. I lost count on how many time I go in and out of the mainhouse just to make sure she’s not hiding from me. I know I look pathetic and fool but who cares!

I sat on sand near the shore as I watch the waves splashing and making soft sounds, that calms you. But I can’t calm myself because my heart is trembling and aching. Like I said before, I’ll do everything for her to stay on my side. But what did I done wrong for her to left me? Why you did this to me, Steffany?

''STEFFANY...WHERE ARE YOU?'' I tried to shout just to ease the pain...but it’s no used.

I took out my phone and started to scan my galery searching for that particular video clip. She made this video clip the first time she left me. I didn’t notice this in my galery, not until the day she broke her promised. I tap the start button and I immediately saw her beautiful and innocent face.

''Hi, Calex. I'll be gone for a while, but I promise to comeback for you. Wait for me...'' I heard her sweet voice, then after she flashes her genuine smile that always makes my heartbeat scamper. The video contains photos of us together.

Fvck! Why am I crying by just hearing her voice? Damn...I miss her damn much.

I can’t take it any further. I lifted my hand that’s holding the phone and about to throw it...but fvck, I can’t. Their’s a lot of memory of us together captured by this damn thing and I can’t just throw it away easily.

''WHY, STEFFANY? W-Why?''

I stand up and started to scan the whole area. Not like the first time we meet in this place, now their is a beach house build in front of me. I brougt this place for so many reasons. It’s supposed to be my Valentine’s gift for her. Am I wasting money and effort just to build this house? Worst...am I the only one that’s loving..

''Nice beach house. She’d love this..''

''How? How can you said that? Do you know where she is? I hope she’d be here, to see how miserable I am right now...without her.'' I whispered the last words as if I’m drained out of strength.

''I said that because I’m her twin. Their’s a bond that’s connecting us, I can’t even explain myself. I can feel what she feel and right now...she’s hurt.'' Tyler said it seriously.

''Hurt? She’s the one that left and you’re telling me she’s hurt...why?''

''Just wait for her. I know she had a reason why she left. She loves you and that’s for sure. You better fix yourself, she wont be happy to see how fvcked up you are right now.'' I didn’t speak that’s why he continue..

''I don’t know what’s happening between you and her but trust her. She’s doing this for the both of you. Don’t forget to be aware of everything and always be careful...for her.'' Then he turn his back at me and started to walk.

''How did you know I’m here?''

''You’re very important to her and as her twin, you’re safety is important to me...to us. You’re sleeping here for days and we have to secure this place.'' And not far from us, I saw Cloud.

Trust her? I know I trust her...but until when?

___________

I woke up early, but darn! I didn’t slept no, I can’t sleep. I received a message that I need to go to JMU this early. Tss...it’s 6:30 in the morning and they need me there for some sort of stupid issues. I move out of my car after I parked.

I have to sign some papers in my office. I’m on my way when I stop walking. The boys CR is wide open and the light is turned off. Out of curiosity, I step inside to turn the freakin’ light on..

I saw a knife in the floor. Not just that, there’s also a blood on it. I sat down to pick the knife trying to find out the reason behind this blooded knife. I spotted blood droplets so I followed it.

''Oh, Fvck!'' I shouted as I step backwards.

What happened? I continue walking backwards, until I accidentally bumped on someone.

''Ouch...ano bah! Tumingi---FRITZ?!'' Then her glance slowly move to my hand...damn I am still holding the goddamned knife. ''AAHHH...'' My eyes widen when Issa shouted and some early worms looked on our side.

''Fritz, what happen----sh!t!'' It’s Louise that is also shocked to what he saw then immediately rush towards the boys CR.

''Fritz?'' He asked

''I-I...I don’t know. It’s not me..'' Then I slowly loosen my grip until I heard the sound the knife caused.

''Sir, Fritz..'' A security approached me.

''I think you’re framed up...this is not good.''

Yeah, not good...

**********

Hi guys!

Please leave comments and votes...thank you!