Chapter 12

Chapter 12---The 6th member

___________

Fritz Calex's POV.

''What's the matter with you fritz? You're physically here with us but you're mentally strolling somewhere else!'' It's Keith one of my close friend and a teammate.

Where the heck are you Uriel? I been texting and calling her since morning but she's out of reach. She even rejected my call the first time I called. I asked Issa if she saw Uriel, but she didn't. She didn't even go to her classes today. Kiefer was not here eith--

''Kuya sorry late ako!'' Oh! There he is..

''Where's your sister?'' I asked.

''Nakalimutan ko palang sabihin sayo earlier na pumunta siyang probinsya. Biglaan kasi walang kasama si lola.''

''Oh, I see. Atleast she let me know it or texted me so that I can come with her.''

''Tatawag rin ‘yun mamaya sayo Kuya. Mahina kasi ang signal doon.'' I look at him trying to find any hint of lie but I found nothing. Guess he's telling the truth.

''Where is that province of yours? I'm going there to accompany her.''

''Aha! ‘yan din po ang bilin ni Ate, not to tell you. She know you'll do that, kaya ayaw niyang ipaalam. She'll be back in no time, don't worry Kuya.'' He said.

''When is the exact day she'll come back?'' I calmly asked.

''Hindi po ako sure eh! Maybe after a week or two.''

''S**t!'' This is nuts.

One week is worst but two weeks without her is hell!

.......................................

Steffany's POV.

''How's your day?'' Bungad tanong ni Kuya Nick pagkauwi ko.

''Never been better kuya.'' Then I smile at him.

''What's with the smile?'' He asked.

''Nothing! I'm just happy you know..that I'm finally back.'' Kibit balikat na sabi ko.

''Are you staying here long?''

''Umm...that? I don't think so. I just need to sort some things here. Then after that I'm going back to Papa Bert's place.''

''I thought you're finally staying, by the way Tyler was not here. He's in Hongkong attending a business convention.'' Lintaya niya.

''Good for him. Maybe will just get along soon when he come back.''

''It's better if you also check on your company. Raven's coming home soon after he finish with some head breaking problem of his.'' He chuckled.

''Hmmm...I miss them. You too Kuya Nick.''

''I also missed you Steff. Come here..'' Then he opened his arms as if asking for a hug, so I did hug him.