Chapter 20

Chapter 20---The ball

__________

Uriel/Steffany's POV.

I am really confused. Why am I here? I am sitting on a car's passenger seat. Then I turn to my left...he's there. He's really there, driving while his eyes are fixed on the road. What's happening? To my greater surprise--he glance and smile at me...Frye.
I can't utter a word even though how hard I tried. Then it happened again, the fast approaching truck is right over there. Next thing, Frye hug me tight to protect me. The impact of the sudden car crashed was their but I felt nothing, as if my body is torpored.

I tried to open my eyes-just to see Frye's bloody face. No, no, no...NO! I wanted to shout it out loud but I can't. Napatingin ako sa unahan and I saw someone in there. I want to run towards her the moment she turned her back on us...help us, please! I silently prayed, pero 'di na talaga s'ya bumalik.

Just in time na pipikit na 'ko, someone reach a hand for me. His face is blur and the next thing I know...he's lifting me. Then everything turned black...

******

''AAAHHH...ah-huh-ah-huh-ah-huh..'' Anu 'yun?

I was breathing heavily when the door swung open forcefully.

''Hey, what happened? Are you hurt? You need something? Cloud call the doctor-oh, water. You want water?''

''I'm okay Cal, no need to panic...argh.'' I was lying prone on the bed that's why I tried to get up, pero kumirot sugat ko.

''Is that your so called OKAY?!'' Asik ni Calex sa'kin at tinulungan akong bumangon.

''What happened to that? Ang dungis mo.'' Paano ba naman may mantsa ang damit n'ya sa bandang dibdib n'ya.

''This? I got this from my about-to-drink-HOT-coffee but, YOU screem and to my surprised it SPILLED.'' At nakikita ko nga na namumula sa may bandang leeg n'ya. I felt bad tuloy, dahil tinawanan ko s'ya.

''I'm sorry..'' Pagkatapos ko sabihin dumating si Cloud at ang doctor.

They did a few test para makasiguro that I'm okay, then after umalis rin naman agad.

''What happened after that incident? Ilang araw ba akong natulog?'' I asked them, nandito na rin silang lahat.

''More than 3 days.'' Si Max ang sumagot.

Three days? It didn't bother me. What bothers me the most is my dream. Who are those people?

.......................................

Fritz Calex's POV.

My mind is now at peace seeing her fine. It scared the sh!t out of me the moment she became unconscious.

Flashback...

"Sh!t, let's bring her to the hospital." I said while lifting Uriel.

"Drive fast, Kiefer!" I said after closing the door on the driver's seat.

He's the one driving, while me and Uriel is on the backseat. God, I'm really scared right now.

They're killers...I been surrounded by killers-even her. I never see her kill one but, I know she is also one of them.

Why do they have to kill people?

Why does she need to hide it from me?

Why does they act as if nothing happened?

I'm not mad, I'm just confused to all of these. It feels like I'm a cat that accidentally entered the lions cage...confuse why am I too funy compair to them.