Chapter 4

Chapter 4: The day we first meet

Uriel’s POV.

Kasalukuyan kaming nasa green house ni calex. Nakaupo ako sa couch, s’ya naman nakhiga at nakaunan sa binti ko. Mukha ngang na idlip, nilalaro ko kasi ang buhok niya. I stared at his face. Napaka amo talaga ng mukha n'ya. It never hit me na minsan nakadanas din ng sakit at lungkot ang isang gaya n’ya. It felt like yesterday lang nangyari ang lahat. I smile at the thought that’s flashing on my mind.

.......................................

Flashback..

Almost 3 years ago

It is the month of april. It's 9 in the evening and I can't sleep, naninibago siguro ako. This is a new kind of living for me, soon I'll get use to this.

I decided to take a drive off to no where. My nightmare keep's on bugging and pestering me. I want to get rid of this, I really want too.

Malayo na ang narating ko dahil may nakikita na kasi akong dagat. Maybe I can take a little walk in the shore, in fact the moon shine's so bright. I stop my car on the side of the road and headed to the sea side. I take my shoes off  my feet and started to walk barefoot.

It’s a good night to take a walk as I glance at the sea and moonlight softly touch the waves. The last time I been this close to the sea happened years ago. I was with my family for a holiday vacation that time. I sadly smile when I remembered it. That will never happen again and will never be.

I stop thinking when my eyes caught something, no it is someone! The guy was walking like a freaking zombie. I snap back to my senses when I heard a splashed. What the hell is he doing?

I walk fast to his direction and that moron is thinking of drowning himself. This is out of my concern but darn! I'ts either I leave him or stop the dimwit, so I decided to take the latter. I run to the shore and started to swim near him and snatch up his arm.

''Hey! What are you thinking psycho?'' I yelled at him and get nothing but a blank stare.

He look wasted because of the dark cirles around his eyes due to lack of slept. I can also notice that he's melt off, wholly thin. Parang mas may laman pa nga ako sa kanya. He's tall, nose are perfectly sculpted, nice looking eyes but you can see sadness on it. Thin lips...well kissable.

It was my own description and stating the obvious but he look damn sick and also drunk. He shove my hand that's holding his arm and started to move to deep water.

''what is your problem?'' I grab him again and asked.

''It's none of your business. So, f*ck'n leave me alone!'' he shouted back.

''Leave you then what, let you drown yourself? You're drunk! Use your brain dumbass. Think before you do a stupid action!'' I talked back.

'' Don't tell me what to do. This is not your f*cking life, back off! I can do whatever I want to do with this sh*t life of mine. Again, leave me alone and stop treating me as if I’m a damsel in distress!'' he yelled at me so I punch his face hard, the nerve of this guy!

''You need to be shaken at bit in case you loosen some screws on your head.''  I said and figure out that he's too shock to what I've done.

''You know what? You're right, you're none of my business. But..'' I stop and look into he's eyes.“..my concern is how you end your worthless life. If you're really willing to end your life, why drowning yourself idiot?'' I told him, he just look at me with confused look. I snatch the cold metal thing on my back and handed him.