Chapter 19

Chapter 19---The Chase
_________

Fritz Calex’s POV.

I’m lying on my bed facing the ceiling. I can’t sleep anymore with all the thoughts rumbling on my mind. I glance at my watch--- the one Uriel gave me. It’s exactly three in the morning.

Tch...it’s the devil’s hour.” That’s what they said. But for me, I know worst than that.

I got up and made my way to my room’s glass door, it leads to the room’s terrace. I stand near the railings and look around the mansion’s wide front lawn. Men were guarding around. Each and everyone has their own personality--- personality that might horrified you.

I meet Uriel’s brother earlier, that happened to be Raven Sarttori. I also found out that my girlfriend have a twin. They’re different, Uriel knows how to play with her emotions and it’s hard for me to know what she’s been thinking and that’s dangerous about her.

While that brother of her, he’s a monster in disguised. Yeah, he laughs and throw jokes but behind that, is the different him. The way he smile and look at you feels like he’s ripping through your soul. And I know they’re no ordinary people. It makes me think, what does her twin’s personality?

A spry approaching bike caught my attention. He’s in a hurry as he made he’s way inside the mansion. Then I saw Uriel near the fountain, she woke up too early. She’s wearing a tight black jogging pants and a gray hoodie. Then she started stretching--- maybe she’ll jog.

Staring is rude Cal..” She shouted without looking where I am.

Sh!t! How does she knew I’m here?

Care to join me for a little run? She exclaimed but now she’s looking up at me.

G-Good morning. Wait for me there, I’ll join you. I shouted back, then I entered my room.

I just wore my rubber shoes and snatch my jacket on top of the bed. Then I made my way out.

Morning..” Eianna greeted after sipping her coffee, she’s in the living room.

I greeted her back then hurriedly walk towards the main door.

Hey.. I took her attention then kiss her cheek.

I stretch a bit and next thing I know, where on the main gate. She also do what Eianna did to open the gate. What’s with that?

This? This serves as a key. Walang nakakapasok dito maliban sa amin and now you. The security here is very tight, kaya walang nakakapunta dito. Kaya kung ano man meron dito sa loob, remains a mystery to thus people outside.” She explained while running.

Now she acted like a mind reader...tsk, but that ring is cool.

I see..That’s all I can say for all of this.

You ready for JMU’s christmas ball? The ball will happen this sunday and will be held at RST-Sarttori hotel that happened to be your family’s hotel.

Ay, Oo nga noh! I forgot about that and unfortunately hindi na kita ka date ngayong taon.

Who said that? I can still be your date to that ball.

Ano kaba, it doen’t mean na kung kayo ang may-ari ng JMU ay hindi kana susunod sa rules. Rules are rules, 3rd year kana so you must date a 3rd year also. Tapos ako 2nd year, kaya maghahanap nalang ako ng ka date ko.” That’s a big NO to me!