Chapter 17

Chapter 17---Curiosity kill's the cat

__________

Fritz Calex’s POV.

‘‘YOU DEVIL! Look what you’ve done!’’ It’s that Blake Fordyce Fuentevilla.

He look like, he’s been raped. His cheeks are red, maybe swelling. Those crazy girls are pinching his cheeks. He’s a bit chubby, maybe girls find it cute.

‘‘That’s for teasing me, you chubby freak...hahaha.’’ That’s my girlfriend, then she started stretching Blake’s face as she smile genuinely and cheerfully.

The way I look at them, it’s like they’re really close to each other. She told me that she studied at Preswich as a scholar. It’s so odd that she seem to be so close to some members of Mavens.

That guy she called Cloud, I didn’t expect that. He’s fast and honestly, that hurts. This is the first time me and Uriel argue about something. Also it’s the first time I saw her got pissed, I felt so bad about that..

‘‘Hoy, anong tinitingin-tingin mo d’yan?’’ It’s Keith.

‘‘Tss...none of your business!’’

‘‘Lapitan mo na kaya, kaysa tinititigan mo lang. It’s strange that she seem to be close with a member of Maven.’’ He also noticed it.

‘‘We need to go now, Uriel..’’ That Cloud guy interupted them, then Uriel just nod. Where the hell are they going?

‘‘Kiefer...’’ Then she tilt her head, as if telling Kiefer to go, then she faced Issa. ‘‘Issa sabay kana, idaan kana namin sa inyo.’’ Then she look at me and without saying anything, she walked out.

‘‘Ah, Kuya. Una na kami, may pupuntahan pa kasi kami nila Ate.’’ Kiefer approached me.

‘‘Where?’’

‘‘Hindi n’ya po sinabi kung saan eh!’’

‘‘Okay..’’

‘‘Magbabati rin kayo ni Ate. Sige una na ‘ko Kuya.’’ Then he run out of the gym.

I hurriedly went to the locker to get my stuffs.

‘‘Don’t tell me susundan mo sila Fritz?’’ Keith asked while giving me an I-can’t-believe-you, look.

I just shrugged at him and started to walk toward’s the door when Louise talk..

‘‘Curiousity kill’s the cat, Fritz...leave them!’’ but I ignored him.

I rush to the parking lot to get my car. Good thing she didn’t turn her phone off.

………………………………

Kiefer’s POV.

Una ng umalis sila Ate at ako na ang inutusan ni Ate na idaan si Ate Issa sa bahay nila. Nandito ako sa parking lot sa loob ng kotse ko at hinihintay ko kasi si Ate Issa na bumalik. Nag cr pa kasi s’ya.Teka si Kuya Calex ‘yun ah! Mukhang paalis na rin s’ya...

Aksidenting napatingin ako sa kanan ko at napakunot ang noo. Lumabas ako ng sasakyan at dahan-dahan na lumapit sa kanya. Hindi n’ya naramdaman ang presensya ko kaya pinakiramdaman ko kung ano ang gagawin n’ya.