Chapter 15

Chapter 15---Back in track

__________

Fritz Calex’s POV.

I’m here in the cafeteria having lunch together with my team mates. Until now I haven’t receive any call or text from Uriel.

‘‘Hoy fritz!’’

‘‘H-huh? Are you saying something?’’

‘‘Wala! Nalipad na naman ang diwa mo eh. Kakain ka ba? Hindi mo kasi ginagalaw ang pagkain mo.’’ It’s Ervic, one of my teammates.

‘‘Tss..’’ I just ignored him and turn to Kiefer that’s busy munching his food.

‘‘Did your sister called you? Is she okay there?’’

‘‘Naman oh! Kaya naman pala eh! Si Uriel ang ini-isip.’’ It’s Kieth who exclaimed, I just gave him a glare to shut him up.

‘‘Ah, hindi Kuya. Baka nahirapan ‘yung humanap ng signal doon.’’ I just released a heavy sighed.

Flash Report!

That caught our attention, even the students inside this cafeteria.

Ethan Dale Mertinez, one of the top Bachelor today and a member of the famous maven is spotted. He is having lunch in a first class restaurant together with a girl that happened to be Steffany Rue Villasenior.

Then they show a video of those two who is struggling to escape and avoid the mob.

‘‘Hey! Look what you did to my shirt!’’ It’s the annoyed Louise because Kiefer spit upon the juice right on his shirt.

‘‘You okay?’’ I tap Kiefer’s shoulder that is now mesmirized by the picture that’s flashing on the tv screen.

Steffany Rue Villasenior is the twin of Tyler Syd Villasenior. They’re both members of mavens. They owned Hotel Villasenior a five star hotel here and abroad and as well as Villasenior Realty and Condominiums. We haven’t heard from her for almost 5 years after that accident that involved her and her boyfriend Jarvis Frye Accardo that died on that accident. Now, she finally showed up.

I look at the photo of the chestnut haired girl with gray eyes. There’s something in her that I can’t take my eyes off her. She looks mysterious, the feeling that there is something in her. Same feeling that I felt with Uriel.

‘‘Hoy! Nanyari sa inyong dalawa ni Kiefer? Tulala kayo pareho na nakatinggin sa tv. Sabagay, I can’t blame you, sobrang ganda n’ya.’’ It’s Keith that bring’s me back to my senses, then he glance back to the tv screen.

‘‘Alam mo may kamukha s’ya! Hindi ko lang maalala kung sino.’’ Marky get our attention.

‘‘Yeah! She’s so familiar, not because she’s a member of the talk about mavens. But, it feels like we’ve known her.’’ It’s keith.