𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 - 𝙷𝚄𝙷?!

𝗜 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘁, 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗪𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗡𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 �...

𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲
𝗪𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲
𝗡𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵...
-Pierre, Ryn Weaver
-----------------------
ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛᴏʀɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ.
.............................................................................................

"Thank you, Thank You!", The small, turquoise haired girl spoke, "Its really been a pleasure having ya here tonight folks~" Her tone became more suave as squeals went through groups of fanboys and fangirls, who weren't already squealing because of the suit she was in, "Anywho, I've gotta bounce. Love ya!" With that, she snapped her fingers and melted into a dark, inky black puddle. It zipped off the stage and went into a door with a star on it that read "Kai Drew"

After changing into a T-shirt and workout shorts, topped with her big bro's hoodie, the girl-Kai-was sitting on her portable vanity, doing something you normally wouldn't do at a vanity She was doodling in her Infinity Sketchbook ™.

Bzzt!
    Infinity Sketchbook

         Thing-a-majig: Invention

How does it work?: Whenever it senses it has too many filled papers, it takes out all the filled papers and restocks on blank ones

Stats: 0/5 in the hands of someone without [REDACTED], 5/5 in the hands of [REDACTED], ⅖ when thrown at someone's head
   Bzzt!

As she was finishing up on a doodle of herself, she heard the special knock at the door. "C'mon in!", she shouted. The door swung open to reveal a girl wearing the classic casual outfit: T-shirt and jeans, topped with a very comfortable looking jacket.

She had put her signature cat ear headphones atop her bob cut hair. The only thing differentiating her from a 'Normal' person was that she was a living 1930's cartoon. Black and white, pie cut eyes, and rubber hose proportions. "Heya K!" She said. "Hiya Kel!" Kai spoke to the 'Odd Looking' girl, not batting an eye at her appearance. In all honesty, Kel wasn't odd at all. Unington had some colorful characters. "So, how was the show?" Kai asked. Although she was the star performer, and every show would always sell out, Kai's insecurities would always get the best of her, so she would always ask her BFFS to watch the show. "Well-" Kel started, "IT WAS AWESOME!" Both girls turned to see their other friend leaning on the doorway. "Seriously K, have some confidence!" She had a smirk plastered on her face, magenta colored eyes squinting at her. "You gave me some, let me spare some for you!" The girl began strutting towards the small female, her baggy overalls making a swish-swish noise every time she walked. Her striped sleeves lifting up with her arms. Her skull pin seemed more threatening, and her hair accessories pointed upwards. She flip-flopped the girl off her chair, her gray-to-green locks cascading down over the tiny female, as the taller girl began tickling her. "NOOOO NENE!" The girl tilted her head, "K, we're close enough to be on a first name basis, call me Yashiro!" "Okay!" The three girls started snickering, thinking about what happened three years back.