𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝙸𝚌𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚊!

𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘀,𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺~!𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲~!𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲~!-Still Dancing, Or3o——————————...

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺~!
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲~!
𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲~!
-Still Dancing, Or3o
————————————————-
A/N: Heyo, just a quick A/N! Remember how way back when in chapter five Miss Kai Drew did the weird dance fight thing? IT'S BACK BAYBEE B) Yep! So, in the "Oh, Crumbs" section of Showbiz, there's a song called "Sugar Honey Ice Tea" by Or3o. That's the song that I imagine Kai fighting to this chapter. Feel free to listen to it once this symbol comes up: °, repeat it for the entire chapter, just once, or not at at all! See you guys at the end!
—————————————————————————————
Kai Drew was running as fast as her legs could take her. "Wait." She said, leaning on her heels to screech to a stop. "I have no idea where I'm going." Kai sighed. Why did she do these things? She had realized she had lost her phone a couple minutes ago, and looked at the teal, pink and black friendship bracelet on her wrist. Kel and Yashiro made it for her. They had their own with the same colors. Slowly becoming more nostalgic every moment she stared at the bracelet, she suddenly remembered that she modified the bracelets. She smacked her wrist. She yelped, and began shaking her wrist. Why'd she do that? But it had been done. She was staring at a holographic light blue screen.

Bzzt!
Communicator Bracelet
Thing-a-majig: Invention
How Does It Work?: Kai, as a thank you to Kel and Yashiro for making her a friendship bracelet, made special fibers that are imbedded in the yarn to project a screen that works like a phone. The girls mainly use it to text and call if they didn't have their phones.
Stats: 5/5 for Communication, 0/5 for Combat, -1/5 when thrown at someone's head (Come on, it's a friendship bracelet! What did you expect?)
Bzzt!

She typed in her passcode and scrolled through her contacts. Flipping through for a second time, she finally found him. She clicked on his contact and sent herself to their messages

Dori

pxstellix
YOOOOO GANG ORCA DOESN'T SUCK
HE ACTUALLY THINKS IM NOT A VILLAN
IM ACTUALLY CRYING  A LITTLE

Dori
oHMYGOD
THATS AMAZING
NGL I WAS V WORRIED 4 U
SHUSHEUEHD UR OK

pxstellix
YEA I AM B)

Dori
BAGXJHE NIGHT

pxstellix
G'NIGJT
dang it I meant night

Dori
it's okay ik what u meant :)

pxstellix
awe ty Dori  :)
bye now <3