𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎

𝗠-𝗜-𝗔-𝗠-𝗜,
𝗥𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲!
𝗪𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗴𝗼, 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗴𝗼,
𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄~!
- Running Out Of Time, Vivo
-----------------
Heyo! Author here! We have another weird dancey-dance chapter! Song is Run, Wubby, Run by Or3o! You know the symbol, you know the rules! See ya at the end!
-----------------------------

"O-kay! Anyone need first aid?" Kai said, jumping off the crate. Several members of Class 1-A needed first aid, but they all were stuck in stunned silence. Well they were, until: "KAI DREW'S A GIRL?!" Kai covered her ears. "Stop! Number one, you're hurtin' my ears. Number two, you're gonna reveal our location to the villains!" "Okay, but you cant just brush over this!" Kaminari said, whisper-shouting at Kai. Kai tilted her head to the side. "Brush over what?" Kaminari looked like he was gonna pop a blood vessel. "Y'know! This!" He said while motioning at Kai. Kai looked at him. "Well, there's not much to say. I'ma girl, that's that." Kaminari looked exasperated. 'I- Okay, I'll deal with you later. More importantly, why are you four so calm?!" He said, pointing at the Fantastic Four. Midoriya looked at him. "Uh... because we knew?" Kaminari looked shocked. "You wHAT?!" Momo shushed him. "Shh! Yeah, we knew, big deal!" "But- But- w-why didn't you tell us?" Kaminari sputtered. "Because Kai wanted her gender to remain secret! And we willingly obliged!" Iida said, doing his hand motions. "But we're your friends!" Kaminari shouted. "And so is Kai. If she wants us to keep a secret, we will." Todoroki said, hints of anger boiling up. "Guys, now is the worst time ever to start talking about this. We need to get outta her first. Then y'all can argue about things that don't concern you." Kai said, annoyed. Midoriya nodded. "Kai, what's the plan?" Kai nodded and manifested a model of the forest. There were detailed models of her and her friends, and two plain models that had 1-A and Pro Heroes written on them. "Okay, so, if we go west, that's our quickest way out. We'll suround Bakugo, as he's the target of the attack." Midoriya gulped. "Uhm... Kai?" Kai looked at him. "Yeah?" Midoriya looked at her, sadness clouding his usual emerald eyes. Kai always thought his eyes looked pretty. "You're also a target." Kai's friends froze. "Oh no! Anyways, we'll surround Bakugo-" "Kai, how aren't you panicking?" Momo asked the girl. Kai leaned her head on the palm of her hand, smiling sadly at Momo.

"Because, in the grand scheme of things, whatever happens to me, it won't matter."

Kai's friends looked at her with shock and sadness (even Todoroki, which was suprising). Even some members of 1-A looked at the girl, shocked. "H-How could you say that?! Kai, you're just as important as the rest of us! If anything happened to you, I'd never forgive myself!" Iida said, tearing up. Kai looked at him with what was supposed to be a ticked off expression, but she looked more sad and sympathetic. "I don't care about me. As long as I can save you guys, I don't care if I die doing it." Kai's friends looked at her sadly, but their eyes held something else. Respect. And that came with an aura that said, "We feel honored to be your friend." Kai smiled at them, a feeling of pride swelling in her chest. "Okay, so, back to the plan. Are the pro heroes here?" the 6 heroes walked to the front of the crowd. Aizawa and Vlad glared at the girl, but then looked at their allies, the Wild, Wild Pussycats! Mandalay walked to the girl, and bowed. Her partners made their way next to her, and bowed as well. "What's our move, Elpis?" Mandalay asked, and Kai felt her chest almost burst.

They called her by her hero name.

That meant one thing.

They respected her as a hero.

Kai smiled, "I'ma need you to surround the back and middle of the group. Me an' my friends will get the front." Tiger stood up and looked at her. "With all due respect, Miss Elpis, you should be near Bakugo. You may not care about your own health and safety, but we do." Ragdoll also looked at her, worry in her eyes. "Yeah! Your little orb thingy saved me! I can't let you get hurt!" Kai giggled slightly. "Awe, gee, don't worry about me! The reason I'm stickin' in front is 'cause I can create a shield all around us if needed!" Kai smiled, and then she stood up on the model, it phasing through her legs. "C'mon! Let's get you guys outta here!" She said, raising her voice slightly. A weak cheer ran through the crowd. Kai jumped off and shrugged. "Eh. Better than nothing."