𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚗

𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝘀!
𝗪𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘄𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘆~!
𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝘆~,
𝗜𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱~!
-The Stupendium, Why Did I Say Okie-Doki?
———————————————————————
Sero's eyes fluttered open. He winced. The sunlight that was streaming into his eyes wasn't helping his pounding head. He touched his forehead and felt cloth instead of skin. He immediately retracted his hand. "What...?" He asked himself, looking around the room. Sero didn't recognize anything. Well, that was a kinda a lie. Sero recognized his own face. He stared at himself through a mirror, confused. He had a strip of white gauze wrapped around his head. I Sero felt around his head. Suddenly, his fingers felt cold. He shivered slightly and looked at his hand. It was slightly wet. "What the..." He could hear door hinges creaking and he whipped his head towards the sound. His muscles tensed and his hands formed into fists as the door opened. Whatever caused his injury was most likely what was holding him captive. In this really nice bedroom. Sero had to admit, it was a nice room. One of the walls was a window that looked down to the city, and the room had a white and beige minimalistic theme. That's all the description you readers get because the author doesn't wanna spend half of the chapter describing the room. Now that the fourth wall has been absolutely demolished, let's get back to the story. Sero wondered why a villain would hold him hostage in this really nice bedroom, but it was whatever. As the door pushed open, Sero's eyes widened. "The soup's still hot, right Pam? Ya' microwaved it?" Sero couldn't believe it, but it was true. Kai's stood there, wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants, a tray carrying a bowl in her hands, shouting to someone named 'Palm'.* Kai turned to look at him after a female voice shouted a "Yes!" at her. "Oh! Uh- Mornin'! Um- I've got some chicken noodle soup for ya'! Now that I think about it, chicken noodle soup is usually for sick people, not for injured ones... It's fine though, I think! Uhm- I'm talking too much. Anyways, you want the soup? It's not poisoned, I swear!*" She said, smiling sheepishly. "You're alive?!" Sero shouted. Kai raised an eyebrow. "Yeah? Didn't we go over this last night?" Sero shrugged. "Uhm, I dunno. Honestly, I don't remember much from last night. What happened?" Kai's eyes widened. "Crud, did I give you amnesia?! Or a concussion?!" She was panicking, that much was obvious to Sero. "I- Um- Kai? Can you stop panicking for a second?" Sero asked. In the few seconds he was talking, Kai had somehow gotten her hands on legitimate medical gear. She had a heart monitor, an IV, those wires that  people stick onto their heads, the type that Sero had only seen in cartoons. "Oh! Yeah, sorry, I can do that for you." Kai said, as she threw it all away in one fatal swoop. Sero winced as he heard a crash in the next room. His eyes widened.
"Kai, do you have a cat?"
"No, but I want one! Why'd you ask?"
"I swear I just heard one yowl when you threw that stuff."
"Oh! Yeah, don't worry about it. Stuff like that just happens around me."
"Random cats appear?"
"No. It's- Well- It's hard to explain. Cartoony things just happen around me. Random sound effects, music, all that jazz."
"Okay?"
Sero shook his head. "We're getting off topic. I feel fine, and I remember most of last night, except how I got here." Kai nodded. "Gotcha. So it's like a bad hangover?" Sero raised an eyebrow. "Dude, have you ever even had a hangover?" Kai smiled. "Nah. But I've heard about it. Even seen it a few times. One of my uncles and one of my aunts drink really hard whenever they can. It's wild. They wake up with a real bad hangover, which is also wild in its own way. But it matches up. They usually remember before they get drunk, but afterwards it's all a blur." Sero thought for a second. "Yeah, that checks. What happened?" Kai sighed, walked to the bed and plopped down onto it. She patted the spot next to her, a signal to Sero telling him to sit down. He hadn't even realized that he had gotten up. Sero took his seat. "It's kind of a long story, but I'll be quick. Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye." Kai said, making an 'X' motion on her heart. Sero nodded. "What happened?" Kai took a deep breath in. "So, what happened was..."