𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂,𝗪𝗵𝘆~ 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗼~𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲~ 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱~ 𝗼𝗻~! 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗲~!𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗜 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿...

𝗪𝗵𝘆~ 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗼~
𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲~ 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱~ 𝗼𝗻~! 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗲~!
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗜 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲...
-The Villain I Appear To Be, Connor Spiotto
-----------------------
Steps trudging down the corridor, paper bag in hand, Kai groaned. Lunchtime. She had a love/hate relationship with it. On one hand, she liked the fact that she didn't have to stay with 'Class 1A-holes' As she dubbed them, but on the other, hundreds of other tactical eyes were watching her. It made her anxious. And she was 99% sure that if she got cafeteria food, Lunch Rush would definitely poison her food. Thank the gods that Peggy & Co. could could cook. Her train of thought was interrupted by a pair of hands covering her eyes. "Guess Who?" A voice spoke. She smiled, "Hm, let's see...I'm here in UA, and almost everyone is afraid to stand in a 6 foot radius of me, much less play a game with me, and there's only one person that is friendly with me, so...I'm guessing a Mister Izuku Midoriya!" She concluded. The hands let go, and she spun around, to face a smiling Midoriya. "Ding Ding Ding! You win...lunch with me!" He spoke. She laughed softly, "What happens when I get it wrong?" He thought for a moment, and then spoke, "I...Dunno." She smiled. "M'kay then, I'm just gonna go chase some folks off the roof with only my presence. It's kinda funny that they're that afraid of me. Anyways, Cya!" She spoke, walking off. He smiled. Yeah, they're friends. A hand tightly gripped his shoulder, scaring the soul out of the him. He screeched, then turned around. "Oh, hey Iida! You scared me." Iida's head was turned down, a shadow casted across his face. "Um...Iida?" Midoriya spoke. "Tell me Midoriya..." Iida spoke grimly. "WHERE DO YOU AND DREW SIT?!"
"THAT'S WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO ASK?!"

.
.
.
.
.
.

The two boys walked up the stairs, but before they could get on the roof, Midoriya stopped them. "Okay, before you go up here, you cannot tell ANYONE what happens up here." Iida gulped. "Okay..."  his mind was wandering, what happened up here? Midoriya pushed open the door, and... "DUDE I GOT EVERYONE OFF THE ROOF! LITERALLY EVERYONE THIS TIME! OOH! OOH! WATCH ME DO A CARTWHEEL!" Iida was greeted with the sight of a smiling, hyperactive, Kai Drew. What? Kai Drew was none of the above. And yet, here he was. Struggling to kick his legs over his head. "Kai, stop, you're gonna hurt yoursel-" "No, no, I almost got it." Midoriya and Drew argued. How was Midoriya not surprised? They never tal- Wait. Midoriya was almost always talking with him. How could he be so blind? They were obviously acquainted. "Kai, you're gonna crash." Midoriya spoke. "No~ I'm cooler than that." Kai spoke, tauntingly. But sure enough, while he was doing what he called a 'Quaudruple Cartwheel', he crashed. Straight into the vent. "Ow, haha." He wheezed out. "Told you." Midoriya spoke. Midoriya pulled the laughing boy up, only to reveal a turquoise-haired girl, with brown eyes. "Gee, guess you were right. I did crash, haha!" The girl spoke. She was wearing what looked to be same pattern of hoodie, but this couldn't be Kai Drew! Kai Drew wasn't smiley or bubbly, he was dark and brooding. And he most certainly wasn't a girl! Kai Drew was a boy, a very strong one at that. This girl looked like the wind would blow her away if it blew too hard. Kai Drew had a strong quirk, with power emitting from every step. This girl looked like, well, a wimp. "W-who are you?!" Iida shouted. "Uh, Kai Drew, duh." The girl spoke. Midoriya snickered. "What?" The girl spoke. "Um- pat the back of your head, Kai." She did, and she gasped. She patted more and, sure enough, no hood. "Uh- ah- uhm-"  she sputtered. She looked for an escape, for a split second wondering if she could jump off the roof and not die, but decided against it. Instead, she timidly and awkwardly said, "Surprise?" Midoriya, in a last ditch attempt to change the subject said, "A-Anyways Iida, why did you come up here?" Iida spoke, pushing up his glasses, "To talk to you, Drew." Kai perked up, and smiled, "Ooh! Yay! Also, d'ya mind callin' me Kai? Drew makes me feel old." Iida bowed, "N-Not at all! I apologize!"
"Jeez, Iida, no need to apologize."
"Sorry!"
"DUDE-"

~

Kai was standing in front of Gang Orca's agency. Why did she gamble? She should not have done that. Definitely should not have done that. She gulped, anxiety rocketing through the roof. She got two text messages notifications, and looking at the messages, she smiled.

My only friends :,)
You, Dori, And One Other Person

pxstellix
I SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT
I GOT GANG ORCA
G A N G  O R C A
IM GOING TO DIE
HSHDHUDDJDHHF
T^T

Dori
Oof, I'm so sorry :/
Sending luck your way <3

Blueberry
Good luck Kai!
I'm rooting for you.
I'm happy to have you as a friend.

She smiled. Iida considered her a friend. It was a step towards normalcy. Not a big one,

But a step in the right direction.
*~Chapter 13 - END~*

AWE YEA IIDA GETS INTO THE TEXT MESSAGES B))))) Anyways, Hosu Arc! Ok, even though Ingenium's hero career isn't over, he's still vengeful towards Stain

AWE YEA IIDA GETS INTO THE TEXT MESSAGES B))))) Anyways, Hosu Arc! Ok, even though Ingenium's hero career isn't over, he's still vengeful towards Stain. Also, remember y'all, Kai is "Worthy" and accidentally spilled dirt on the heroes, and All Might. So, things to remember for this arc. Anywho Chapter Questions!
Is Gang Orca gonna be sucky?
How cool is Kai gonna be?
Is Iida gonna be a simp?
See ya in the next one, my dear non-existent readers!