𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 - 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚃𝚘 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙺𝚊𝚒

𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲?𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴'𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂

𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴
'𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂...
-100 Years, Or3o
—————————————————

She'd advanced to the 1v1 battles. Sure, she was proud, but she had to stop that killer. She'd lose her first battle, which was against one Fumikage Tokoyami. Shouldn't be too hard. Just in case though, she lifted her heel, to which a black puddle skidded out. It was a clone of her, so even if she somehow miraculously didn't lose, she had a way to make sure there was someone to stop the killer. She didn't know what these battles had in store for her, but she was going to do what she could. Everything going to be okay.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"IM NOT OKAY, IM NOT OKAY, IM NOT OKAY, IM NOT OKAYYYYYYYYYY!" She shouted. She was going to die. Bird-Boy was apparently WAY more powerful then he looked. "I THOUGHT HIS QUIRK WAS HAVING A BIRD HEADDDDDDDD!" She was very confused with this whole quirk thing. She was nearing the boundary of the arena. She created a shield, and planted her feet on it. Exploding the shield, she popped back into the center of arena. "Ha-Ha!"

Bzzt!

Shields

Thing-a-majig: Ability

How does it work?: Kai, as a sub-ability to Imagination [Check the Fun Facts], can summon shields as defense, or if she thinks of defined shape, as offense. The shields and their objects appear a translucent light purple, while the edges are a solid, glowing, darker shade of purple. As a small drawback, when she isn't properly trained, creating more than one shield hurts her, making her cough out blood and get dizzy, as these shields require her energy.

Stats: 5/5 as defense, 4/5 as offense

Bzzt!

Tokoyami's shadow bird came out again, trying to push her out. Dark came out, using her masking method, so she wouldn't be able to be seen by anyone other then Kai. "Yo." Dark was a soul that inhabited her body, one out of the four. Dark was an old soul, seeing that she was the representation of anything negative or 'dark'. Her form varied based on the person she inhabited, so right now she looked like Kai, just with black hair and red eyes, along with pure darkness trailing up her arms and legs. "Heya, Dark!" She said. Shadow Bird lunged at her. "Now, isn't the perfect time to taAALLLKKK-!" Shadow Bird kept trying to push her out, and his claw-things hurt. "I was just gonna tell you, y'know how I give you the ability to manipulate shadows and stuff? And how he's a shadow...?" Kai's mouth formed an 'o' shape. "Oh, Yeah!"

Bzzt!

Shadow manipulation