𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝙲𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗿𝘆~, 𝗢𝗵, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜~𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗶𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲~!- Never Ever Getting Rid of Me, Waitress: The Musical---------"I

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗿𝘆~,
𝗢𝗵, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜~
𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀
𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗶𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲~!
- Never Ever Getting Rid of Me, Waitress: The Musical
---------
"I...I didn't study for midterms at all!" Denki Kaminari wailed, as he placed 21st in the midterms. His friend, Mina Ashido laughed at his antics, even though she placed 20th. "I can sympathize with your situation." A majority of the class turned to see Momo Yaoyorozu, with a depressed looking smile plastered on her face. "I can't help but feel like I could've done better." The class giggled at this, as she had placed in 2nd. "Cheer up." A voice said, as chills ran up 97% of Class 1-A's spines. "The test was pretty hard." Kai Drew said, as she drew a picture on loose leaf paper. "THEN HOW'D YOU PLACE IN 1ST?!" A couple of kids shouted at her. Kai laughed. "Experience and 5 panic attacks." She said without thinking. "What experience?" Mina asked, a nervous trill in her voice. Kai's eyes widened. Uh-oh. She shouldn't have done that. She promised herself that no one would know she was the Savior of the Multiverse. It was a safety precaution, there was a lot of people who'd want her dead, and they didn't care who they hurt to get to her. This way, no one would get hurt, and Kai could live a quiet, normal life. Well, as normal as she could get, being that she was a 'villain'. Back to the situation at hand. Kai nervously laughed and said, "O-oh, y'know, the USJ thing! Y-you guys didn't learn anything from that?" "I learned that villains are horrifying and shouldn't be messed with." Kaminari said, while trying to hide the fact he was eyeing her. Mina then walked over to her desk. "Heyyyy, Kai!" Kai glared at her, "It's Drew to you." Mina laughed, clearly nervous, "Sorry, Drew! So, um- can I study with you?" Kai snorted.
"No."
Mina was shocked. "Wahhh! Why are you so mean?" Mina sobbed out, falling into one of her friends arms. "Well, I dunno, it might be you suck? We aren't friends, so I'm not gonna act like we are. Up until a couple weeks ago, you don't want anything to do with me. Also, stop crying. You aren't five." Kai said, spite lacing her voice. These kids were changing  their feelings about her so fast it was giving her whiplash. "Well, can I study with you?" A voice asked. Kai smiled as she recognized the voice and turned to face the one and only Izuku Midoriya. "Of course, man. You don't even need to ask." She turned to face her other two friends, Iida and Todoroki. "Same goes for you two." "EHHH?! WHY THEM?!" Some kids shouted at her. "Well, maybe because they treat me like a person?"  Kai glared at them. Needless to say, no one bothered her for the rest of the day.

.
.
.
.
.
.

As Kai was walking home, popping earbuds in her ears,  she looked up and enjoyed the sights. Peggy's cafe was on a quieter street, with little traffic, especially at this time of day.  The street was slanted, so every evening she walked downhill, with brick buildings, streetlights, and trees lining the sidewalk. Coincidentally, the street had the same name that the original Cafe Suave sat on: Almond Street. Kai always liked walking up and down the street, it reminded her of something out of a comic book. Kai looked at her phone and began texting her friends.