𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘 - 𝙳𝚎𝚓𝚊 𝚅𝚞

𝗜𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲, 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻~, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝘀~!
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗿! 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝘄~
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝘁, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄~!
- Get Movin' (Feet Don't Fail Me Now), Cut Capers
———————————————————————————
Class 1-A sat there in their desks. Nobody wanted to do anything. The early morning energy they once had was lost when Kai left. Something was missing. Sure, it was Kai. But they were missing a lot more than that. Hanta Sero turned and looked at the Dream Team. That was it. They were missing them. They had all changed after Kai had left. Midoriya was now expressing his hatred for heroes outright. He was snappy, insulting anyone who tried convincing him of anything other than that heroes sucked. He had lost his best friend due to them. He barely interacted with anyone that wasn't the Dream Team, only speaking to 1-A when he went off on them. Momo had started failing assignments. Barely studying, her quirk wasn't as strong. She could barely make her russian nesting dolls. Every time they got to the dorms, she'd hole up in her room for the rest of the day. Iida hadn't reprimanded anyone. In fact, he began to break a few small rules. He'd break curfew, turn in assignments a few days late, and began playing hooky. Todoroki was a mess. He had lost the pretty boy charm he had on 1-A. Sure, he looked the same physically. But he had stopped taking care of himself. His hair was messy and unkempt. It was kinda greasy and every so often it shed dandruff. He hadn't kept up with his face routine (which 1-A hadn't known about), so some pimples had appeared and his scar began peeling slightly. He was depressed. His stoic demeanor had turned into a more depressed one, almost always sounding like he was about to cry. Most of their classmates couldn't understand it. Why'd they change? Sure, missing Kai was something they all felt. But why did they undergo an entire personality change? Besides, hasn't there been enough time? It was almost a month since Kai had left. 1-A thought it was high time to move on. But not Sero. He understood. Kai was those four's best friend. She was someone those four had laughed with, talked with, maybe even cried with. He didn't see it before, but after thinking about it, he saw it now. Especially Midoriya. He and Kai were thicker than thieves. As Sero thought back to it, those two were always around each other. They were joined at the hip. They'd die for each other, Sero was sure of it. Midoriya was the one who had watched over Kai at the training camp, he was the first one to come to her defense, he was probably the one constant in Kai's life here. The others had come in with time. And Kai had definitely left an impression on them. 1-A didn't have any reason to miss Kai. All they had done was make her miserable. Those four, they had a solid reason. Sero felt sorry for them.

"Morning." Their homeroom teacher's voice rang. Sero could see Midoriya's eyes roll and heard him mutter "Here we go..." Aizawa kept going. "It's come to my attention that some of you have fallen behind in your studies after the Kamino Ward incident-" "Oh, you mean when the effects your ostracisation of a literal child that was lost from home in a world she didn't understand came crashing down back on you?!" Midoriya shouted at him, annoyed. Aizawa sighed. "After seeing this happening, UA has collaborated with the charity A.R.C.H.A.N.G.E.L.S. To bring you all a grief counselor-" "Brainwasher!" Midoriya shouted in retaliation. "To help you work through your emotions." Aizawa finally finished. "She's coming now. Don't be rude." Aizawa said, before curling back into his sleeping bag. A few minutes later, the door to the classroom slid open. The Dream Team's eyes widened. No way. That
silhouette. The one that had 3 tufts of hair. The one with that little ahoge that floated a few inches above her head. That smile. It couldn't be. The four thought the same thing at the same time. "Kai...?" Midoriya muttered. As the figure closed the door, their hope was extinguished. It wasn't Kai. Midoriya squinted. It wasn't Kai, but it had to be her twin. She looked exactly like her. Literally. It was Kai but pallet swapped. Instead of teal, her hair was brown with a bright green streak. Instead of two brown eyes, one was green and had a scar over it. Instead of her eyes being wide open, they were half-closed. Other than that, she looked exactly like the friend he had lost. If you had both their silhouettes side by side, there was no way you could know which was which. She had to know something. She spoke. She sounded nothing like Kai. Midoriya had heard Kai speak when she wasn't forcing her voice to be deeper. Her voice was higher pitched. Sometimes she'd have an accent. She talked quickly, her words slurred together sometimes. The way she pronounced words, her sentences had so many different emotions flowing through them. Her voice made you wanna get up and dance. This girl, however, was completely different. Her voice was lower and velvety. No accent. She talked slower, her words clear. You got one emotion for the entire sentence. Her voice lulled you like a tranquilizer. Midoriya heard her name. Jeez, this chick's name was almost Kai's name. Well, her nickname at least.

"Hey, I'll be your grief counselor for the time being. My name's Anti. Honestly, it's a goofy name. Just call me Ti."

*~Chapter Two - End.~*

Heyoooo! Author is back! Short chapter, not super plot heavy

Heyoooo! Author is back! Short chapter, not super plot heavy. Sorry! I'm kinda writing my own plot now, so I'm trying my best to make it not repetitive. That's why we had that timeskip. If I didn't add that in, you'd all probably get another batch of chapters that's just "Kai and Pamela try to stop bad guys. Fight scene. News thinks they're bad. End." Don't get me wrong, I definitely have this planned out. I've got 3 pages worth of story plot points in my personal notebook. However, that would require me to put heavy plot point after heavy plot point. Honestly, that would just feel weird to me. I don't wanna just drop these like bombs onto you guys. I wanna space them out, same way I did in Act One. Then, I could rely on the Anime/Manga to give me nice 'filler chapters'. Granted, I've read my book. It's definitely not full of filler content (at least to me). But there are points where the story slows down, letting me flesh out characters and think of how I'm gonna drop the next point. But now that I'm relying on myself to create a different story, I've gotta make sure I don't repeat the same story over and over again. Which is kinda hard. So I'm gonna ask you all:

What do you think should happen next?

I'd love to hear what you all think :)

Chapter Questions!:

Are you excited that 1-A is back?
Why is Ti helping them?
Why do you think Sero is being focused on in the first half of this chapter?

Adiós, cream puffs! See you in the next one!