𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 - 𝙱𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼, 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄!𝗢𝗵~, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼!𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄~𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿, 𝗲𝘃𝗲...

𝗢𝗵~, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼!
𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄~
𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗶𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲!                                                                                  
-Never Ever Getting Rid Of Me, Waitress: The Musical
------------------------------

Kai's shoes squeaked as she slid around the corner of the glossy sidewalk. Now donning a crop top, skinny jeans, and pastel converses after a bit of magic in an alleyway, was only a few streets away from the cafe. Too bad she was being chased by a few heros. Apparently, she was allowed to leave the nurses office, but not school grounds. "AW, SCREW MY LIFE!" Kai screamed while rounding the second-to-last corner. "We've got you now, Villain!" One of them boomed. "Number One, I have a name, and Number Two, FOR THE LAST TIME, I AINT' A VILLAIN!" She shouted back. She skidded around the corner, and tumbled into the cafe. "Can I get one American Dream please?!" She shouted, grinning into the nearly empty cafe. Mindy Boolean spat out her coffee. "KAI?!" Cindy Boolean then emerged from the stairwell. "WAIT, KAI?!" Mumu the robot then fell down the stairs. "SKKSKSKJJAKSJKJAKJSKJ KAI?!" Tilt then emerged from behind Mumu. "THE KAI?!" Otter Sine then came from the stairwell. "Kai..." He then came over to her. "Heya kid..." He then ruffled her hair. Kai giggled. "YEP IT'S HER!" He shouted at the others. "HAHA YEAH!/WOOOOOOO!/bESTAYYYY!/HAHJAJHAJH!"  A flurry of replies came from the others, and then a shout from upstairs. "WILL YOU SHUT UP?! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" Otter sighed then smiled. "I'll go upstairs to talk to talk to her." As Otter entered her room, the two heroes that were chasing her barged into the cafe. "YOUR EVIL REIN IS OVER VILLAN!" One said. "Do you have to be so overdramatic?" The other spoke. "Awe fudge." Kai said, eyes widened. They pulled out handcuffs to arrest the girl, maki- "WAIT!" A voice spoke. The heroes + Kai turned their heads to see the owner of the cafe. "She's with me." Peggy Suave stood in the stairwell. Kai ran towards Peggy, intertwining her hand with Peggy's. "Ma'am you do realize she infiltrated UA?" One of the heroes spoke. "Ayo?" Peggy spoke, looking down at the girl. "Ayo." Kai nodded, sadly. "I- I can explain though!" Kai looked up at her. "Hey, wait, ain't today your birthday?" Kai nodded. "Ahem." The two looked up at the heroes. "Welp, sorry for whatever trouble this lil' dork caused, but I can assure you, she doesn't mean any harm."

"Well, we searched through our databases with facial recognition technology, but she doesn't appear to exist."

"Oh, well then."

"We want her to go to UA."

"Oh, well I-"

"Wuzza UA?" Kai butted in.

The heroes were in shock, but Peggy just smiled and said "It's a school where they train heroes." Kai's  mouth formed an 'o' shape, but it was quickly replaced by a smile and a hasty nod. "Sounds like fun!" She said. "It'll be so we can keep an extra eye on her." The heroes spoke. "Okay." Peggy said stoically. They left, leaving them in the cafe. "So, how'd you get here? I used a Portal-Bomb™.

Bzzt!

Portal-Bomb

        Thing-a-majig: Invention

How does it work?: You enter a Dimension-Tag (i.e. Kai's home in Unington's D-Tag is #007) on the keypad, and then you hit the big red button in the center, and boom! Artificial Portal.

Stats: 5/5 in the hands of anyone, 3/5 when thrown at someone's head

Bzzt!

Kai's eyes sparkled, "Do ya have anymore PB's?" Peggy shook her head. Kai sighed. "Aw man. For how I got here, Well..."

DOOT DE DOOT DO-DOOT, TIMESKIP!

Brought to you by Kai's retelling of Chapter 1

"Woah..." Peggy spoke. Sure, this was a Regular Tuesday, but Kai's birthday was on a Wednesday. Also, this hasn't happened in two years, so it would've been a regular Tuesday in 2019. Peggy spoke, breaking the solemn silence, "How about ya get to bed? You're actually gonna get an education tomorrow!" Kai laughed softly, "You got a room for me?" Peggy smiled. "Always do. Upstairs, 3rd one down on the left." Kai nodded and went to her room.

~

Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock. Kai looked at the clock. It read 2:49 am. Kai sighed and shifted onto her side. Anticipation ate away at her. Tomorrow she'd have to meet new people, and pay attention to lectures. "Y'know, maybe tomorrow will be a good day. Maybe ill make new friends. Maybe I'll see that kid again. Yeah. Maybe."  Kai thought to herself as fatigue pulled at her eyelids.

"Yeah."

.

.

.

"Tomorrow's gonna be a good day."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oh, how wrong she was.

*~Chapter 3 - END~*

 Heck Yeah!!! Chapter 3 is done-zo! Ew- Anyways, please interact in the comments, vote, do anything! I wanna hear your thoughts on this story! Cya in the next chapter!