𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝙶𝚘, 𝙺𝚊𝚒, 𝙶𝚘!

𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵~𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝗶𝘃𝗲~𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸,𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂~- Get Up, Jazzotron (Feat

𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵~
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝗶𝘃𝗲~
𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸,
𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂~
- Get Up, Jazzotron (Feat. Sofija Knezevic)
--------------------------------------------------------
Aye, Author here! You already know what I'm about to say, right? We got another dance fight thing. Listen, put it on repeat, or don't listen at all! Song is Get Up by Jazzotron! Symbol is °. See ya at the end!
-----------------------------
Kai was being stared at. Nothing new, but these stares were...different. Usually they were stares of horror, but these were stares of bloodlust. Like the Sports Festival, the fear was replaced by animal-like instinct to murder poor Kai. Those stares always chilled her to the bone, weren't these kids supposed to be heroes? Whatever. The race was about to start. She clicked on the song she needed°. While the rest of the kids jetted off, Kai needed to wait. She had a cue, As soon as the chorus started, she needed to go. Patience was a virtue, after all. "Get Up and-." That was her cue. Clicking her heels to pop out her skates*, she was off, a turquoise streak on the battlefield.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wait, isn't that the same streak from the Sports Festival?" Denki Kaminari spoke. "Yeah, I think so." Mina Ashido nodded. Midoriya turned to look at them. Their faces weren't filled with the awe and wonder that usually would be seen when they were talking about their classmates. Rather, they were filled with horror, shocked that Kai used her resources. "Why didn't he tell us?" Sero Hanta, another classmate of Midoriya's, said. Kyota Jiro then spoke in response, "Just another thing to keep us in the dark about." Minoru Mineta then said, "Speaking of the Sports Festival, wasn't he super freaky then? I mean, he beat Todoroki and Bakugo, threw Tokoyami into the stands, and took first place in almost every challenge. Why hasn't anyone talked about that?" Kaminari nodded in response, "True. I still can't believe he didn't get expelled. Honestly, we've given him every chance to be a part of the class, but he just blows us off." That was the final straw for Midoriya. "I'm sorry, what?" Midoriya spoke. Uraraka looked at him. "Oh! Deku! We were just talking about Drew! Y'know, since right now he can't hurt us." Midoriya looked at her, confused. "When has Kai hurt you?" Uraraka began thinking, "When- um...during the-" Midoriya cocked an eyebrow at her. "You mean to tell me, you can't think of a single time Kai has hurt you?" Uraraka smiled nervously. "I-I'm sure he did! M-Maybe I just blocked it out, or-" "Nah, I'm sure the only reason you can't think of it is because it hasn't happened." Midoriya cut her off. Uraraka looked shocked. Ejiro Kirishima spoke up, "Woah Midobro! That's not very manly-" "But it's manly to badmouth Kai behind his back?" Midoriya said, cutting off Kirishima. Kirishima shut his mouth real quick. Kaminari, as the idiot he is, tried to argue with the already-fuming but fact-spitting Midoriya. "B-But Midoriya! Y-You can't deny he's been a complete jerk-" "He really hasn't. In fact, it's the other way around. Every time he's tried to hang out, heck, even just TALK to you all, you look at him with such horror, he makes up plans on the spot. He's a really amazing guy, but you never give him the light of day." Mineta then started, "B-But h-he's a v-villain!" Midoriya pinched the bridge of his nose and smiled angrily. "I should've known that half-hearted excuse to be an absolute jerk to Kai would come up. Listen-" "I thought so too." Iida spoke up, surprisingly. Iida continued, "After maintaining a friendship with him for a few weeks, I realized that I was, for lack of a better word, a jerk. I had belittled him, antagonized him, and was an all around horrible person. Now, after thinking it over, I'm sure it was because I forgot he was a person. I never saw past the label of villain, and didn't realize that a person was behind it." Midoriya smiled at Iida, and then stared at the monitor projecting the race. "Perfect timing, Iida." He looked at Midoriya, confused. "Why?" Midoriya, eyes glued to the monitor, smiled. "Kai's about to be in first place." Class 1-A then shouted in unison, "WHAT?!" Midoriya glared at them. "Jesus, Kai was right. You guys are really loud."