𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 - 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙸𝚗 𝙰 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎?

𝗦𝗲𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿,𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿~𝗢𝗵~𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲~?𝗔 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿,𝗔𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗿~-Death...

𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿~
𝗢𝗵~
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲~?
𝗔 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿,
𝗔𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗿~
-Death of a Bachelor, Panic! At The Disco
-----------------------

She was up until four trying to get some sort of contact with her dad, and trying to figure out how she got here. So you can imagine when Kai walked into class, tired as hell, when she saw all the horrified and disapproving stares of Class 1-A, she was not going to have it. She sighed. "Seriously? Still afraid of me?" She said. One kid with a bolt in his hair said, "Um yeah? You're way overpowered." Kai scoffed. "That's why you're afraid? 'Cause I'm powerful? In that case be afraid of Bakugo. Guy's a walking nuke and has the personality of a sweaty wolverine that was stuck in a DMV for a week and never recovered from the experience." Kai said. The room went silent. A suppressed laugh was heard and Kai was surprised to see it came from the class deputy, Momo Yaoyorozu. She smiled. She was able to make someone smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Kai was sitting at her desk, doodling. She was bored, and they had a few minutes till class. She didn't know what was going to happen, and when she did finally fall asleep, she hadn't had a prophecy dream. She had nothing to do. Well that was a lie, she couldn't do anything that'd be legal, socially acceptable, or sane. Yeah, this place definitely sucked. The socially acceptable and unacceptable things had changed. What was the point? It was all so confusing to her. Bzzt! Her phone buzzed.

XXX-XXX-XXXX
Hi! Is this Kai Drew?

pxstellix
Yep, who's this?

XXX-XXX-XXXX
Oh, its Midoriya! You gave me ur number after the festival?

pxstellix has changed XXX-XXX-XXXX's name to "Dori"!

pxstellix
Oh hey! I almost forgot lol

pxstellix
i put Dori as ur contact, is that okay? :]

Dori
BJJSHJFHSAFHJSAHF UR ADORABLE

Dori has deleted one message!

Dori
Yeah thats okay :)

pxstellix
Yay! :D
also what did you delete :/

Dori
I'm not telling u >:)

pxstellix
NOOOOO IMA GO CRAZY WONDERING WHAT IT WAS :ᗡ

Dori
That was my evil plan >:)

pxstellix
NOOOOOOOOOOO T^T

Dori
just wanted to tell you you did awesome at the sports festival
The way you won was rlly cool :)

pxstellix
STOP BEING SO NICE MY HEART CANT TAKE IT T^T

Dori
You stop being so cute >:)

Dori has deleted one message!

pxstellix
BRO STOP

Dori
>:)

Aizawa had walked in, and had announced that they were doing a class on hero informatics. Kai groaned, along with 99% of the class. Hero Informatics was the worst. It gave her a headache. Also, she already knew all of this. Why'd she have to learn it again? Oh,right, it was because a couple of dumb heroes were afraid of her. It made her sick. "You'll be picking out hero names." Kai's  eyes widened. Hero names? She never had one. She was always known as Kai in 007. It had never occurred to her to go by a name. Suddenly, the collective screams of 20 children rang in her ears. She put her fists on her ears, quietly groaning. These people were annoying. "Here's your offers from the sports festival." Her teacher spoke. They all presented one line at a time, Todoroki and Bakugo's places switched from their rankings in the festival. Finally, Kai's results were pulled up. 4,143 offers. 4,143 people wanted Kai to intern at their workspace. "HOW'D HE GET SO MANY OFFERS?" Many students shouted. "Why, it's 'cause I'm better than all of you!" She was met with a lot of angry glares at that one. She didn't back down though. "Duh."

.
.
.
.
.
.

Midoriya had texted her soon after he had chosen his hero name, "Deku". There was a moment where he had thought of making his hero name "Dori", but he decided against it, not because he didn't like the name, he loved it, but because he realized he could turn the once terrorizing nickname into the name of a harbinger of peace. He asked her what her hero name was going to be, and she texted him back with a "Just wait ;]". He was anxious from the suspense. He watched as she scribbled more lines down, tounge jutted out, clearly concentrating on writing her hero name. She stood up, walked to the front, placed her board down, and everyone was very confused with the name she'd written.

~

"Are you sure? If- When you're a hero, this'll be your name forever." Kai looked at her and smiled. "I'm 110% sure. My brother made this up for me, plus, in Greek Mythology, this guy is the spirit of hope." Midnight then responded, "So you and your brother are mythology nerds?" She nodded. "Something like that." Midnight smiled. "Well then..."

"Welcome to the Hero Scene, Elpis!"

*~Chapter Eleven - END~*

JEJRND IM SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS OUT SO LATE IT WAS MY LAST FEW WEEKS OF SCHOOL AND I HAD TO REWRITE TEXFIC PART IM SO SORRYYYYYYAnyways, Kai's hero name is Elpis! Cool, right? Right? "NO IT JUST SHOWS THAT YOU'RE A NERD!" >:OAnd now

Anyways, Kai's hero name is Elpis! Cool, right? Right? "NO IT JUST SHOWS THAT YOU'RE A NERD!" >:O
And now...
Chapter Questions!:
Is Midoriya a coward?
Why did structure the messaging app like iMessages and Discord?
Why is Kai such a nerd?
And now...
Story-Altering Answers!:
Should Kai go be an intern, if so who, Or should she ask to not do it and work as a waitress?
And a completely unrelated question:
I have a showstopper imagines book in my drafts, should I post it?
Anyways, thanks for reading, my non-existent readers, and I'll see you in the next one!