𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 - 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢!

𝗦𝗼 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱~
𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱~
𝗔𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄,
𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵~
- Karma, Or3o
—————————————————————
Hey hey everybody! It's me, your friendly neighborhood author! ° is the symbol! See you at the end!
—————————————————————

Kai looked at the sight in front of her. Her expression hardened. She formed some ink into a bow and arrow. "One shot is all I got. Make it count, Drew." She mumbled. Launching the arrow forward, she hurried and clapped, disappearing from view. Briefly before she disappeared from view she muttered something that everyone that knew what she was trying to do was thinking: "I hope this works."

.
.
.
.
.
.

All For One was about to pulverize All Might into dust. It wouldn't be too hard, as All Might's true form had been revealed to the world. He was weakened. In more ways than one. He felt like a failure. He hadn't managed to stop the League of Villains as All For One sent them away almost immediately after sending away Kai. Plus, he hadn't managed to save someone who needed it most. Kai had been stuck in a world she had no clue about how it worked, and was immediately ostracized and declared a villain. And he stood there and watched. He was no hero. He deserved this. As All Might sat there, waiting for his impending doom, he heard a hiss of pain. He looked up to see All For One had a arrow lodged in him that was as black as midnight. It melted into nothingness almost as soon as All Might saw it. His eyes widened. He had only seen tools like this once before. Only once before, and only by one person and one person only. But, it couldn't be... "Drew?" he muttered. All For One whipped around, trying to look for her. Nothing. All For One turned back around and opened his mouth to speak, but then, "Ding Ding Ding! Right on the money, All Might! Host, tell him what he won!" Kai's voice came from everywhere, but simultaneously, nowhere. She began to speak in an exaggerated deep voice. "Well, Mister, you've won free tickets to one of the multiverse-famous Kai Drew's spectacular shows!" A singular gold ticket appeared in front of All Might. "A pretty decent prize, if I do say so myself." She said, adding an exaggerated mumble. "Keep those tickets handy, my good sir! 'Cause..." she took a deep breath in. "Its Showtime!" ° She sang, as a chord struck on a non existent piano.

"So close to getting in my head~!" She sang, as a spotlight was placed on a silhouette that looked suspiciously like her.

"All of those dirty words you said~!" A spotlight was then placed on All For One.

"As lies would overflow and drown me out of breath ~!" All For One charged at the silhouette.

"But still, I held on to the edge~!" The silhouette dissolved as he hit it, and Kai glitched back into reality, kicking All For One in the face, shattering more of his helmet.

She flipped back over to All Might, and held her hand out. He reluctantly placed the ticket in Kai's hand. She scribbled 3 words onto the ticket and handed it back. All Might read it and got the message: Let me do my thing, and everything'll be fine. He got up and ran towards the other heroes. "Evacuate the premises. Drew's...well, she's doing whatever it is she does." The heroes nodded and began evacuating. Speaking of Kai, well,