𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 - 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳𝗳-𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗻-𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗲𝘀~𝗪𝗵𝗼𝗮-𝗢𝗵~𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻~-There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Number...

𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳𝗳-𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗻-𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗲𝘀~
𝗪𝗵𝗼𝗮-𝗢𝗵~
𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻~
-There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet, Panic! At The Disco
—————————————————————————————

He was going to win. He was going to show his old man that he could win without his curse of a quirk. He'd already left everyone shaking in their boots, either from his performance, or from his quirk. Shoto Todoroki was in first place. Well, he was, until a streak of turquoise-blue shot across the field.

.
.
.
.
.
.

The wind whipping her hood off, letting her hair flow down, the feeling of finally letting go of all the stress and anxiety of the past few weeks, and the giddiness of feeling like she was back home, it was almost overwhelming. Almost. But then again, being so fast that you're only a glowing streak in onlookers eyes just went over overwhelming and back into adrenaline pumped excitement. She was going fast, faster than anyone here knew. She knew a way around every challenge, it was just eerie in a way. But then again, the way she knew a way without knowing what was coming and never stopping, it was entrancing, to many, whether they were in the crowd, or on the field with her. But she had to lose, in order to face off with the killer in her dream. But then again, she had to also show them what she could do. She'd have to. It was just like home, she has to win. Two opposing sides kept fighting in her mind, one saying she should slow down and lose the race, the other saying to show them what she could do. She wanted to impress them, any way she could. Extra, maybe even a bit insecure? Sure. But she was just like that. Just as soon as the race started, it was about end. The final challenge was a minefield. Of course it was a minefield.

They want to kill off the children, didn't they?

Whatever. She slowed down, flipping her hood back up, sighing. She could try that thing her dad taught her, and she was about to, until she saw her favorite piece of broccoli, fretting about what he should do.

.
.
.
.
.
.

He was going to lose. Midoriya couldn't lose. He'd promised All Might he'd win. He couldn't fail his mentor. But his quirk was essentially useless, if he broke himself every time he used it. It was a lost cause. He brought a piece of the robots they fought at the start of the race, but at the rate Todoroki, Kacchan, and especially that odd turquoise streak were going, he'd lose, even with his master plan, "Hey, care for some help?" A voice spoke. He turned to see Kai, a dopey grin plastered on her face, and weird, circular objects protruding from her shoes. "Um- I guess you can? I need a couple mines in a pile, but it's worthless, Kacchan, Todoroki, and the turquoise stripe will beat us." Kai spoke again, "Well, as the infamous turquoise stripe, you have one less thing to worry about, and Todoroki and 'Kacchan' can't be too far ahead!" She was an optimist, that was clear. "Okay, our main problem was the turquoise stripe, and if thats you, that's great! That's the biggest problem gone. Now we just have to get the mines in a pile." Kai smiled, "Alrighty! Gimme a sec." She zoomed away, collecting mines across the field. Seconds later, she came back, carefully setting down a large pile of mines. "Would this do?" She asked, tilting her head. He smiled. "This is more than enough. Alright, so I'm going to lay down the piece of metal, and I'm going to hold on to it. You can wrap your arms around me as a grip, and then the force of the explosion will push us across the finish line. Do you think you can do that?" Kai nodded, "Yep-a-roonies!" He began working out the plan, and Kai placed her head on his back, wrapping her arms around him. The action made Midoriya shiver, but he signed up for this, so he couldn't complain. "Okay, we're going to go in..."