𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 - 𝙰 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝗜𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲, 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻,
𝗧𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝘀~
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗿, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝘄,
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄~!
- Get Movin' (Feet Don't Fail Me Now), Cut Capers
--------------------------
After catching her family up on her story (and a bunch of worried looks from her parents), Kai smiled. "So, yeah. That's how my almost-a-year has been. What about yours?" Kai's father smiled sheepishly. "A lot of searching for you. Kel, Yashiro and the rest were getting pretty depressed." Kai's mother snapped her fingers. "Riiiight! The others! They'll be so excited to hear that you're back, Kai!" Kai smiled. But it wasn't real. Kai knew she had to go back. It was a stupid Savior Of The Multiverse instinct. She should just take the win, and be home. But Kai knew she'd feel sick to her stomach if she just left like that. She'd play along, she did miss her family. Kai knew that she'd have to leave. But she couldn't leave without saying goodbye.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Kel sat at the couch, head hung low, buried in her hands. Yashiro, with a sympathetic look on her face, rubbed Kel's back, hoping to comfort the poor girl. Hanako floated over. "So...did you guys find Kai?" Yashiro's hairpins tilted upwards as she appeared to pull her bat out from nowhere. She chased Hanako around as he screamed. Yashiro was shouting at him. "DOES IT LOOK LIKE WE FOUND KAI?! NO! KEL'S SUPER SAD ABOUT IT, SO LEAVE US ALONE!" Eventually, Yashiro knocked him on the head pretty hard, and sat back down. Henry appeared from the kitchen and gave Hanako an ice pack. "I get you guys miss Kai, we all do. But we can't keep bursting out in anger," Yashiro slunk down in her seat. "Or keep expecting results from each other." Hanako nodded. Bendy slid into the room. "You guys will never believe who we just found!" Monika slid after him. "It's gonna blow your socks off!" Henry raised an eyebrow. "The fact that you two are even working together has already blown my socks off." Bendy and Monika looked at each other. They quickly dove into a huddle, whispering harsh and hastily. They quickly went back into their poses. Monika started. "Well, then, don't bother putting them back on-" "-Because we're about to knock them right back off!" Bendy finished. He turned his hand into a microphone "Now introducing, the gal you've all been waiting for..."

"Kai Drew!"

.
.
.
.
.
.

There was a lot of crying and hugging that night. Apologize and reassurances were sobbed out that night, as well as cheers being sung throughout the studio. The only people who weren't truly happy were Kai and the Cafe Crew. They all kept looking at each other throughout the night, their eyes all holding that solemn sadness. Kai eventually decided that it was all getting too good. Kai smiled and excused herself from the table, saying that she was going to go grab her birthday presents. As Kai walked down the long hallway, someone grabbed her wrist. Kai gasped and looked behind her. Peggy had her hand locked in a tight grip around . Kai looked to the side guiltily. "Peggy, I-" Peggy suddenly pulled Kai into a hug. "I know what you're trying to do, Kai. I'm not gonna stop you, but, I think you should at least say your goodbyes." Kai shook her head. "I can't. I know my family, and I know me. They're gonna do everything to convince me to stay, and I'd probably stay. I have to go back." Peggy nodded. "Okay. I'm not gonna stop you." Kai nodded. Peggy let go and Kai continued walking back to her room, pulling out her phone. She dialed up someone she hadn't seen in a while. "Sup, Ez. Remember how you said you owed me one? Yeah, I have an idea of what you could do."

~

Kai sighed. In front of her stood a portal. All the way back to 132. Kai looked down and sighed. She knew she'd miss it. But now wasn't the time for sentiments. She walked forward. "Kai...?" Her father's voice rang out. Kai turned. Her dad stood by the door, teary eyed. "Dad- I-" Kai started stammering. "I, know, kiddo. I know." "And we're not gonna stop you." Her mother said. She was sad, but she was trying her best to smile. Kai kept stammering. "I- I'm sorry! I dunno why- I have to go back- It's some stupid Savior Of The Multiverse instinct- I don't wanna go but I have to- You can't come- the thingy doesn't have enough power-" Her father cut off her rambling with a hug. "I get it, kid. And if you believe you have to go to do your job correctly, then we're not gonna stop you." Kel and Yashiro suddenly appeared. They were teary eyed and sniveling. "W-We know you gotta go, but do you really have ta'?" Kai chuckled sadly. "Yeah. I'm so sorry." Kai ran over to them, and hugged them as tight as she could. "I'm so sorry, gang." Kou suddenly stepped into the room. "I mean, you gotta do what you gotta do, right?" Don't be fooled, he was two seconds away from sobbing. Hanako appeared behind her and hugged Kai tight. "dON'T LEAVEEEEE!" He cried. "HANAKO!" Yashiro shouted. Kai laughed. "Dang it, stop convincing me!" Mitsuba appeared and joined the group hug. "Nah. We're keeping ya here." Kai laughed at the stupidity. They were somehow really good at convincing her to stay. The hug broke and her dad put a hand on her shoulder and looked her in the eyes. "Kai. I wish you the best, kiddo." And then he grinned a stupid grin and stuck up a finger gun, an action of which Kai returned. "And you know what time it is." Kai nodded. She walked through the portal, and as it was closing, she looked back. Her friends and family were sobbing, yet they were smiling. They waved at her, and she waved back. "See ya, Kai! We love you!" Kai giggled as the portal closed. Kai sighed and looked down, putting her game face on. She snapped her fingers, and got her suit on.

"It's showtime."

AGUYHEJEH I GOT SAD WRITING THIS CHAPTER :(Anyways- The day I'm writing this chapter, I've got promotion! Funnn! Summer vacayyyyyyy! So yeah

Anyways- The day I'm writing this chapter, I've got promotion! Funnn! Summer vacayyyyyyy! So yeah. It's cool B)

Chapter questions:

What do you think about Kai's family?
Why did I make Yashiro hate Hanako?
Did you like the chapter?

Anyways, I'm pastriibunz, and this has been Showstopper || Bnha x OC!