𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙴 - 𝙺𝚊𝚒 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠, 𝙾𝚞𝚝!

𝗢𝗵, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀? 𝗕𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻' 𝘆𝗼𝘂~
𝗥𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼~
𝗧𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘆-𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘆, 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁,
𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀~
- Hit & Run, The Electric Swing Circus
———————————————————
The heroes stared at Kai, open mouthed. Kai laughed at them. "Wha- wheeze- What did ya' think I was gonna say? 'Oh, yes, I would love to go back with you guys! I'm going to completely ignore the psychological torture you inflicted upon me because I'm just a stupid kid?' Because I'm sorry, but that ain't the plan, suckers!" She cackled. "But- But you came back!" All Might shouted. Kai looked at him, stray giggles still escaping her mouth. "Well, yeah. But because I liked you guys was not one of the reasons I came back. In fact, lemme educate ya' on why I did come back." She snapped her fingers, and suddenly there was a whiteboard. She held a black marker.

"Okay! Number 1!" She scribbled a 1 onto the board. She wrote 'My Friends!' on the board. "My friends. I'm talking Dori, Iida, Todoroki, and more recently Momo." The four she mentioned smiled. Midoriya's eyes were even watering. A tear escaped, but he said "Not today!" And slurped the tear back into the duct. We aren't going to question the logistics of that. Back to Kai. "Basically, I love those guys. They're my bros. I couldn't bear hurting them. They're not gonna admit it, but they would be. Dori would cry, 100%." He nodded. "That's true." He replied to news screen Kai. "But, yeah. That would just be cold. I'm not like that." She finished. "Number 2!" She scribbled that on the board, as well as 'You guys suck.' "Y'all suck. It seems like a cheap shot but it's true. Now, I'm no genius. Well, at least socially. I'm pretty good with mechanics. Anyways, like I said. I'm no genius. But! Even I know heroes don't psychologically as well as physically-looking at you Vlad- abuse children. I mean, I should know that. It's kinda part of my job description. And the people here don't deserve heroes who do that. In my opinion, I think I fit the criteria for hero. I can save people, I can form relationships with the public decently, I don't cry at press conferences- I cry afterwards but that isn't important- I've been doing it for six years, and most importantly I don't torture random children! That's better than almost all of you guys, so I think I'd be a good replacement for you guys." Kai's supporters shouted in agreement. AFO laughed, "Ha! I suppose I won, All Might.", completely ignoring the fact he was not the winner and was tied up, plus in police/hero custody. "No. Obviously not. Like, dude. I just beat you up." AFO shook his head. "No. I took a supporter from him. I made someone lose faith in him." Kai laughed "Yeah, still no. I never had faith in him to being with. And if you try saying 'Oh, well, I made someone into a villain', you're still wrong. I'll explain." She took a breath. She's been talking for a while. "Finally, Number 3!" Kai scribbled onto the whiteboard. She scribbled something else, but she was blocking the words. She stepped away. "I wasn't actually taking up his offer." She said. All Might looked confused. "But you signed a contract, and so did he." Kai laughed. "See, the funny thing about that, is that contract doesn't even say what you think it does. What I said was completely different from what was written. Watch the flashback and then I'll show you the actual contract." Kai said, placing her hands on her hips.

"Uh- Drew?"
"Yeah?"
"What flashback?"
"The one that's happening."
"Drew, it's in your head."
"No. It's happening in 3...2...1..."

DOOT DE DOOT DO-DOOT, FLASHBACK!
Brought to you by Kai, apparently.

Kai scribbled on the long golden piece of paper that would be their contract. As soon as Kai was happy with what she wrote, she smiled and handed All For One a fountain pen. "Okay, I, Kai Drew, join you, All For One, in exchange for a way to get back to Dimension #007, Unington, USA. We both agree to these terms, correct?" Kai spoke quickly. All For One nodded. Kai smiled wide, showcasing two large fangs. "Allllllllrighty! Sign here!" She said, pointing at a dotted line at the bottom of the page. All For as One quickly signed and Kai signed as well and rolled up the contract.