𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍

ꜱʜᴏᴡꜱᴛᴏᴘᴘᴇʀ || ʙɴʜᴀ x ᴏᴄ: ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ᴡᴇʙꜱɪᴛᴇ ɴᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ

✧*̥˚ 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙻𝙴𝚁 *̥˚✧

(Feel free to play Get Movin' (Feet Don't Fail Me Now) By Cut Capers During the trailer when you see the symbol!)

"...And that's how a child turned a lemonade stand into a multi-million dollar company."

"Thanks, Janice. Onto tonight's news: The Phantom strikes again, targeting the charity A.R.C.H.A.N.G.E.L.S. We have a statement from Evelyn Mira, Co-Chairman of the organization coming up."

"Also tonight: Kai Drew is still MIA, and the heroes still have no leads. Y'know, I'm gonna be real with you, viewers. I'm with the ReDrew Society movement. Something needs to change, and Miss Drew had the right idea."

"I agree. What they did was unforgivable. Drew deserves her justice. If you have any information about her, please call the number shown on the screen. Many organizations are willing to help Drew get somewhere safe."

"Also, if you have any information on The Phantom, please call or text the number on screen. The heroes, per usual, can't seem to do anything right."

"Next, our top story..."

The newscaster's voice abruptly stopped as the TV that was playing him in the store shattered and broke into pieces as a figure moving at an unusually fast speed°. The figure ran, leaping over any obstacle in their way. "Stop!" A voice shouted at them. They looked over their shoulder. Dang. 1-A was still hot on their tail. "Stop! You're under arrest for acts of vigilantism!" Midoriya shouted at them. He didn't think that being a hero on your own terms should be punishable, but he did what he had to do for a grade. The figure seemed to speed up, and they lost 1-A.

Pamela sat in the apartment building. Kai was out doing whatever. She spoke to the others anyways, and they chatted about whatever as the chase was being broadcasted. Pamela perked up when she heard the window slide open. She saw a figure climb in. She recognized it to be the Phantom, the masked vigilante that had been terrorizing the city. They wore a grey zip up hoodie with the hood flipped up, shorts, fishnets with ripped up striped socks on top, sneakers, and most notably the dark goggles and face mask they used to hide their identity. Pamela and the other two looked at them. They pulled down the hoodie and mask, and the goggles now perched on their hair. Their fluffy, bright turquoise hair. "How's that for a show?" Kai asked. Pamela spoke.

"Decent! I mean, I've seen you do better in Unington, but still."

"Well, I haven't seen all the Unington stuff, and I thought it was cool. Thought you did a little better at the sports festival, but still! You gave them a run for their money. As their classmate, I can officially say they will be dead by the time they get to the dorms."

Kai sighed and threw herself into a chair. "Everyones a critic."

"Well I thought it was a~ma~zing! It was the best chase I've e~ver seen! Well, it's the only chase I've ever seen- But still!

Kai ruffled the little one's hair. "That's cause you're cool, kiddo." Kai stood up. "Ready gang? Because tonight..."

"It's Showtime!"

~

"I'll join you! I haven't exactly been the best person to you... but now I can try again! I wanna help, Kai. I'll help you win or die trying."

"You saved me..."
"It's what I do, kid."

"Where did you go, Kai?"

"You wanna be a hero, right dude? Lesson number one, Run when you're about to die. For example, right now. C'mon!"

"Hey~. You miss me, Kai?"
"It's you..."

"It's really you! Oh I've missed you for so long, Kai. I love you so much! Let's get married again, okay?"
"I forgot how much hate you."

"Your sister's hotter than you!"
"...We're twins."
"Exactly! How did you screw up that bad?"

"One jump, ahead of the lawman~! That's all, and that's no joke~! These guys don't appreciate I'm broke~!"
"Kai stop singing."
"No wait keep going that was a banger."
"Bro that was a Disney song."
"Common Disney W."
"BAJSHDHSHDKSJSIL-"

"RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN!"
"THANKS, I WAS THINKING OF NOT DOING THAT!"

"Kai..."

"May I have this dance?"
"You may, my good sir."

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!"
"...Ima be honest, I have literally no clue."
"You exist."
"Oh."
"That's a little rude."
"What I was thinking!"

"Nonononono...this isn't how it ends, right? RIGHT?!"

"Hehehehehe~! Time for a real show!"

"Kai Drew."
"That's my name, don't wear it out!"

"It's Showtime! The best one yet!"

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗧𝘄𝗼: 𝗟𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴...