𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚖

𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝗺𝗽! 𝗔𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗽𝗼𝗸𝗲𝘀!
𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽! 𝗔𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗺!
𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲! 𝗚𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮 𝗻𝗼𝗺 𝗱𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗲~!
- One Jump Ahead, Aladdin—————————————————————
Previously on Showstopper...

She cleared her throat.

Kai climbed up on the railing of the balcony and took a deep breath in.

Both girls said the same thing at the same time.

"I'm ba~ck!"

Now...

Kai hopped down, and whipped towards Pamela, finger guns blazing. "So! First mission!" Pamela tapped on one of the red dots. "4 agents are stationed at an abandoned warehouse in Musutafu. Might wanna check that out." Kai nodded. "But before that! I gotta perfect my costume." Pamela placed a hand on her hip. "Seriously?" Kai nodded. "It's all about the looks. Seriously. Can't let 'em know it's me." Pamela rolled her eyes. "Glad to have you back, you dork." Kai grinned. "Glad t' be here!"

.
.
.
.
.
.

Pamela sat there, sighing. She turned to the hallway that Kai had walked into. A person was standing there. They wore a black face mask, golden rimmed goggles with dark blue lenses, a zipped up gray hoodie with the hood flipped up and thick white drawstrings, fishnets with ripped up striped socks over them, fingerless gloves, and lace up sneakers. Pamela screams and turned her right index and middle finger into a taser. The person panicked, flailing their arms around. "No! No! Pam, it's me! It's me!" Kai shouted as she removed the objects covering her face. Pamela sighed, letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding. "Jesus, Kai." Kai smiled sheepishly. "Guess that means it works?" Pamela glared at her, but then she burst out laughing. Kai joined in after a while. Pamela wiped a tear. "Where's the jacket from?" Kai smiled. "It's one of my birthday presents. Managed to grab them when I was in Unington. It's from Kel, Yash, Mom, and Dad." Pamela nodded. Kai continued, starting to rant. "It's one of Kel's hoodies and each drawstring is one of my parents ribbons. You know, the ribbon Mom wears in her hair and the ribbon Dad wears around his neck. I mean, non existent neck. And Yash embroidered something on the sleeve." Kai showed the patch to Pamela. It was on her shoulder. It was kinda big, but not big enough to be noticed, especially when in a fight. Pamela had missed it. It was a circle and it had 'Joey Drew Studios + Team Salvato' embroidered just below the outline, and the text was tiny. Kai's face was smack dab in the center. Some stitches were wonky, the face looked odd, and the hair was misshaped, but it was made with love. To Kai, that was all that mattered. She'd wear that thing with pride. Pamela smiled. And then her face got serious. "Okay, Kai. Here's the game plan."

.
.
.
.
.
.

After long hours of planning, talking, and Kai proposing every stupid thing she could ever do, they had it. At 11:30, the 4 guards on duty would have the longest shift change. Instead of them switching posts, they'll call in 4 different agents. The 4 that were on duty will wait outside for the car that dispatches the new agents. During that 15-20 minute interval, Pamela will shut off the security cameras and Kai'll hop down there and stop whatever they're doing. Kai's input was actually helpful this time, she asked what would they do if they aren't doing anything wrong. Pamela thought for a moment, and then proposed Kai go at 11:15 to scope it out. If they aren't doing anything, she'll go back and get a normal hobby, like knitting or something. It was 10:30, and she and Pamela were playing Super Smash Bros on Kai's switch because for some reason she had her switch and games on her. "STOP BUTTON MASHING!" Pamela screamed at Kai as Pamela was about to lose the match. "Awe, c'mon Pam! It's the only thing I'm good at!" She smiled. She threw Pamela off the arena. She grinned mischievously at Pamela. "See? I solo." Pamela fumed. She lunged at Kai, starting to choke her out. "NO WAIT I'M SORRY-"