𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 - 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

𝗥𝘂𝗻, 𝗯𝗼𝘆, 𝗿𝘂𝗻!
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂~
𝗥𝘂𝗻, 𝗯𝗼𝘆, 𝗿𝘂𝗻!
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂~
-Run Boy Run, by Woolkid
------------------------------------------------
Days passed, and it was time for the Test of Courage, A.K.A. the end of the week. Ragdoll was giving the rundown on the test, when Momo walked out of the woods. "Sorry! I forgot my phone in there yesterday, and I just realized now." Momo smiled sheepishly. She blended into the crowd, people muttering how not Momo it was for Momo to forget her phone. As everyone was talking, they failed to notice Momo standing next to Kai, and saying "It's done." under her breath.

"Hey, Todoroki, how long can your ice stay up?" Kai asked said boy curiously. "Depends." He said. Kai sighed, closing her eyes, tapping a pen against her head, remembering the events from her dream. "The forest is gonna be on fire, so how long would that be?" "Not long." Todoroki said. Kai sighed. "Dang." Momo looked at Kai. "I can make something fireproof, what do you need?" Kai smiled, and began marking up the paper that laid on her desk. "Okay, so I was thinking that we could make barriers, here, here, and here," Kai said, marking spots on the model of the training camp she made, "since that's where the villains are gonna come from. They gotta be tall, of course, but also fireproof metal so they can't get in. Of course, I don't think that its gonna keep them out for long, but I'm hoping that it'll buy us time to try and plan an evacuation route." Kai looked at Momo. "Could ya' do that?" Momo nodded. "Great. That's Step One." Kai said.

Kai and Izuku got paired up. Of course, they knew this would happen, but they still broke out into a victory dance when no one was around. When they passed Ragdoll, Kai gave her a purple transparent orb with a black, goopy substance swirling around inside. When the quiet of the woods settled in again, they began talking. "Okay dude, are you ready?" Midoriya laughed a little. "I was born ready." He said in Kai's voice. Or at least, an extremely bad impression of it. Kai laughed. "That's what I said to ya at the Sports Fest, right?" Midoriya nodded. "I can't believe you don't remember!" Midoriya said with faux sadness. "Well, don't blame me! I blame your super bad impression of me!" Kai said. The two laughed, ignoring all the 1-B kids trying to scare them. Suddenly, the air got filled with toxic purple gas. Kai and Midoriya nodded. Kai dug around in the bag she had, and pulled out two gas masks, and pulled out more. "Listen, we're being attacked by villains, and that gas is sedative! Put on these masks, and run for the hills! Or the teachers, but at least get out of here!" Kai shouted, putting on her own masks while Midoriya handed out masks to the 1-B kids around them.

"Okay, so the forest is gonna also be filled with toxic gas." Kai said. "So, I was thinkin', Momo, If you can make enough gas masks for everyone, we could put them in bags an' hand them out when the gas attack happens." Momo nodded. "That'll reduce the chances of someone getting knocked out, so we can make sure everyone's okay to start moving, right?" Kai nodded. "Also, I made something for you guys." Kai held up four friendship bracelets, each one having one of the fours color schemes on it. "Is now the time for jewelry?" Midoriya asked. "No- well yes- Yes but no, okay?'" Kai stuttered. "Okay, I have a matching one, but the trick with these is..."

Kai smacked her wrist, too hard apparently, but that holographic blue screen still popped up. She clicked on the chat that said "The Dream Team Baybee B)" and video called them. The three other guys joined from their bands. "Okay, listen closely. Todoroki, make ice barriers every so often, that'll keep them at bay for a while. Momo, loop around and get the remedial class and 1-B. Iida, you get 1-A. Zuku, you..." Kai looked at him. "Why are you on the video call?" Kai asked. "Because I wanna be included." Midoriya said. Kai sighed and hung up. "Just get Kota, okay?" Midoriya nodded. He was about to run off, but then: "Wait!" Kai shouted at him. He turned around, and Kai smiled and slipped out of her hoodie. "You've been my friend for so long, even when 1-A was against me. You've always been by my side and...well, what I'm trying to say is, thank you, Midoriya Izuku, for being the best friend a gal like me could ask for." Kai walked over to him and placed her hoodie in his arms. "And this? This hoodie reminded me of my family, it made me feel safe, like a part of them was with me always with me. And now, you can wear this and think of me, like I'm always with you saying, "Hey! You're the coolest, Dori!" So, yeah, I wanted to give you my hoodie before you left." Kai said, smiling. Midoriya smiled back, then realized something. "Wait, what about you? Remember 1-A thinks you're a..." Kai up laughed. "Yeah, I know. But, I think it's high time they find out who I really am." Midoriya smiled. "Finally! I've been telling you this for ages!" He said with exaggerated exasperation. Kai laughed really hard. "Go save that kid, future number one hero!" Kai shouted giddily. He laughed and ran off. Kai went deep into the middle of the woods, where no one was. She began setting up food stands and first aid stations. This was Step Three. Kai helps everyone, feeds them and heals them before they leave the woods. "Okay, Kai." Kai thought to herself. "You don't wanna run out and fight some villains, you have to stay here and make sure no one gets hurt." Kai bit her fingernails. "Even if that means you can't see your friends and make sure they get out okay."

"Just Wait."

.
.
.
.
.
.

Kai heard rustling from the bushes, and readied up to fight. "It's just us." Iida said, appearing from the bushes. Kai sighed and dropped her stance. Momo and Todoroki also appeared from out of the bushes. "And we're not alone." Todoroki said, as 1-A, 1-B, the remedial class, and the pro heroes followed them into the concealed spot in the woods. Kai smiled, but after scanning the crowd, her smiled dropped. "Where's Kota and Midoriya?" She asked, her voice full of fear. "We haven't seen them. I'm sure they'll be here soon." Momo said. "Kai!" Midoriya shouted. "Speak of the devil..." Kai said. Midoriya ran in, his arms a deep purple. Kai looked horrified, and Midoriya smiled sheepishly. "You can't keep doing this, Dori..." Kai said, as she placed her hand on his purple arms to heal him. "I know, I know. I'll find a way to stop doing...this." Midoriya said. The four nodded at Kai, and she stepped up onto a stack of crates. Kai looked at the mass of people, who were muttering to themselves and their friends, shaken from the events that happened. "H-Hey!" Kai whisper shouted, stuttering. Kai was not very into public speaking. "HEY!" Midoriya shouted. Everyone turned to him. "Listen up! She's trying to help you!" He said, pointing to Kai. As eyes fell upon her, she could feel her body slightly quiver. She breathed deeply, and finally spoke. "We're under attack by villains. And, at this rate, they're gonna win if we don't do something." Kai said, feeling awkward. "So, we fight back?" Someone asked. Kai shook her head. "No. If we just decided to go out there and fight them, guns blazing, we'd all get hurt. In fact, that was going to happen. But, thanks to my super awesome friends, we're going to get you guys out of here." Kai said, smiling at her friends. "I'll be giving out first aid, Midoriya will be handing out food, Todoroki will be handing out refreshments, Momo will be handing out clothes, and Iida will be giving you our escape route. That clear?" "Yeah, that's cool and all, but who even are you?" Denki Kaminari said. Kai smirked.

"Kai Drew, pleasure to finally meet'cha!"

*~Chapter 25 - END~*

KAI FACE REVEAL :00000 WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE! AHHSURHDHEHDUD I'VE BEEN WAITING TO WRITE THIS!

Anyway,

Chapter questions!:

How long have you been waiting for the Kai face reveal?
Are the Fantastic Four good friends?
Do y'all like Kai and Izuku's friendship?

Anyways, I'm pastriibunz, and this has been Showstopper || Bnha x OC!