𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 - 𝙸𝚒𝚍𝚊'𝚜 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚜

𝗜'𝗺 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲~𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲~𝗜'𝗺 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂~, 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲, 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲~-Villan, Stella Jang----------------Kai had finished writing ...

𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲~
𝗜'𝗺 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂~, 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲
𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲, 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲~
-Villan, Stella Jang
----------------
Kai had finished writing her choices down, Edgeshot, Muriko, and Gang Orca. Midoriya said she should go with the first two. For her last one he had said she should go with Hawks, but Shadow-Bird, who she now knew as Dark Shadow, had taken a liking to her, as he felt Dark's presence, and as a creature of the shadows, he felt a need to like whomever his 'Ruler' liked. Dark really needed to tell her these things. He had said that Tokoyami was going to go intern at Hawks' agency. The reason this was a key factor was that Kai didn't want to go wherever any other student was going. She wanted to let down her hair and absolutely go ham while training. She thanked Dark Shadow for the information and wrote down Gang Orca. She had searched him up, and although his ranking was #10 , he was #3 in heroes that looked like villains. Maybe he'd understand her situation, and maybe trust her, but then again, he could just be 10x worse. Who cares? It was a gamble, and it was kinda fun. "So...Who did you pick?" Midoriya was now leaning over her desk, smiling at her. Kai looked up and smiled back. "Well, I went with your first two, Edgeshot and Muriko." Midoriya then asked, "What about Hawks? I mean, he is the number 3 hero." Kai then said, "I learned from Dark Shadow that Tokoyami was planning to go to Hawks. Didn't wanna distract him with my 'villainous presence'." Midoriya then put in, "How'd you get acquainted with Dark Shadow but not Tokoyami?" Kai leaned back into her seat "Uh...long story." Midoriya then said, "Don't feel the need to tell me. Anyways, who's your last pick?" Kai looked down at her paper. "Gang Orca." Midoriya's eyes widened. "You do know that-"He's #3 in heroes that looked like villains." She finished for him. "I know, but it's a 50/50 chance. Heck, I might not even get him! So the odds are lower. I'm gambling, Midoriya. Let fate be on my side." Midoriya sighed, and then smiled at her. "Yeah, let it be on your side. Update me on your internship, okay? Or just call me every night, I dunno." Midoriya then started rubbing the nape of his neck, face becoming more red by the second. "Um- Ah-"Would you please come turn in your internship requests with me?" Midoriya and Iida said in unison. Kai and Midoriya turned to him, and then to each other. And then Kai said, "Okay! See ya tomorrow, Midoriya! Imma finish doodling." Iida then sputtered out, "Wha- No- Not him, you, Drew." Kai then cocked her eyebrow and said "Wha...?" Iida Hated her. With a capital H. When Kai walked into a room, Iida glared at her. Whenever she did something slightly wrong, Iida would reprimand her. Heck, when she won the sports festival, Iida told her off and said she should've given the win to Bakugo or Todoroki. It took everything in her power not to kill him. Too bad she was too busy trying not to kill him that she screamed at him for half an hour. And got caught by the heroes. And got detention. And she cried.
Yeah, she should probably get going now.

~

They were walking to the office in silence. This was awkward. "Uh..." she said, trying to start up conversation. "Okay, you know what? I'm tired of you not figuring it out." Iida said sternly. Kai cocked an eyebrow and started sputtering out fragments of words. "I- wha- huh- what." He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Why did you save my brother? Was it for some sort of leverage, to gain my trust to betray me later-"BAHGFHFHHSHDBSDUHD" Kai cackled like a spray bottle on steroids. Iida was concerned, and to be honest, horrified. "OHMYGOD YOU ACTUALLY THINK IM EVIL HSHDHRHEJEIEJW" She wheezed out. He spoke, "B-But you are! Why else did you do this? It's because you want my trust, o-or maybe you-" "Have you ever thought that, maybe, JUST MAYBE, I'm not a villainous psychopath?" She butted in. "...What?" He said. "I mean, just think about it! 1. You know nothing about me, 2. You never asked my side of the story, nor did the heroes, and to be honest? Pretty stupid on your guy's part, and 3. You don't know me! Heck, you dunno what I look like! Just...talk to me, ok? Not now, I gotta to go turn in my paper, duh, but...maybe at lunch, K? Just ask Do- Midoriya where I sit, and then we can talk. Okay?" She spoke, "Golly, I must've been going on for awhile. See you at lunch, maybe?" She only got stunned silence. "...Ooookay then, see ya Iida! Hey that rhymes, haha!" She waved goodbye, unbeknownst to the fact that she had put the poor, poor boy into a midlife crisis. "Kai...not...evil?" He mumbled. Oh no. It dawned on him.

Holy mother forking shirtballs, Kai Drew isn't evil.

*~Chapter 12 - END~*

You're on the right track Iida, just keep following the bread crumbs she's leaving for you! It's time for our long-awaited segment, chapter questions!Is our boi Iida gonna talk to Kai?Is Iida not gonna be dumb anymore?Will Iida get slammed for mak...

It's time for our long-awaited segment, chapter questions!
Is our boi Iida gonna talk to Kai?
Is Iida not gonna be dumb anymore?
Will Iida get slammed for making the child sad?
Alrighty, thanks for reading Chapter 12 of Showstopper, my dear non-existent readers, and see you in the next one!

P.S. Kai Drew art as an apology for my absence

 Kai Drew art as an apology for my absence