𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 - 𝙺𝚊𝚒 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠: 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎

'𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲~
𝗢𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵-𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵-𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲~
𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲~
𝗢𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗔𝗠! 𝗔𝗠! 𝗥𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗼~
- Touch Tone Telephone, Lemon Demon
----------------------
Time seemed to stop in that moment. Shock was painted on everyone's face. Kai, however, had a look of horror on hers as she dropped her sword, recognizing the name she now wished she never took on. All For One snapped his fingers, pointing his index finger at her. "Ah, there's the flash of recognition that I was looking for! Yes, you're the Savior of the Multiverse!" Kai stepped back. "How- How do you know that?" The confidence she had was gone. She looked a hurt puppy with her big, watery eyes and her slight shake. "How could I not? You're quite the household name! Well, at least in most places. Sadly, not here." All For One said. Kai's
body quivered as tears slowly made themselves known. "He's- He's not lying?" All Might said. Kai said nothing, but her shaking limbs said everything. "What do you mean by 'the Savior of the Multiverse'?" All Might said, redirecting his attention to All For One. All For One chuckled. "Kai Drew is not the villain you perceived her as. In fact, quite the opposite. She's a hero of epic proportions. She has been for about, what, 5 years?" "Six. Six years and counting." Kai said. She straightened out, but fear was still evident everywhere. The heroes were shocked.  No. She was 15. 15! She couldn't be! And yet, there she was. Admitting she was a hero since she was about 9. "Why- Why didn't you say anything?" All Might said. Kai looked over at him. There was no fear. She didn't seem afraid anymore. She looked tired. Not exhausted in the physical sense, like she stayed up too long or just got back from a marathon. She looked like, well, them. Like she saw everything they have. The pain of people in suffering due to the pain of others. Like she saw the people she couldn't save, the horrible aftermath of being too slow. Like she fought for her life before, multiple times. They didn't see a 15 year old girl. They saw someone who was the same as them. "There's people out there who want to see me dead, and they don't care who they have to hurt to get there. If I had to play villain to keep you guys safe, so be it." She said, with barely any emotion. "Believe me, if I could've told ya, I would've. I could've saved myself a lot of trouble." Kai turned back to All For One. He began to speak again. "You poor thing. Ripped away, from your family and friends, stuck alone in an unfamiliar place that feels so far from home." Kai looked to the side, trying to hold back her tears. "People calling you a villain, which must hurt, especially after the accident." Kai's head shot up. "Shall I tell them? The tragedy of the beginning of the Savior of the Multiverse? 6 years ago, Kai Drew-" "SHUT UP!" Kai screeched, tears streaming down her face. She charged towards him, sword raised. She swung at him, but he charged his arm with a spring-loaded limb quirk. He swung his arm at her, releasing the built up energy at her. She tumbled back, flipping around. She landed near Midnight and Gang Orca. The two scrambled to help her up, but Kai had already flipped herself around. She was seeing red. Literally. Her irises were now a deep blood red. Her breathing became more rough and ragged, you could mistake her for a feral animal. The whites of her eyes began to turn black, as her hair seemed to shift into a blanket of darkness. Large, almost black horns rose up from her head, and her hands morphed into large claws of pure darkness, ending at her forearm. Her shoes vanished in a purple light, and her feet formed into a talon-esque shape. She bounded across the field at an impossible speed. She disappeared in a flash, and reappeared inches away from All For One. She swatted at him, tears flowing. She was flung back multiple times, but she kept coming back. She was going mildly insane. "Apologies, I didn't mean to make you upset. I'd just like to propose a deal." All For One said through grunts. At that, Kai planted her feet on his arms, and pushed off, flipping backwards and returning to normal, shoes and all. "What kinda deal...?" Kai asked with a slight sneer. "Well, I can give you everything you want." All For One said. "Oh yeah? And what's that?" Kai said with a slight laugh.