𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 - 𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙸𝚜 𝙰 𝙽𝚘-𝙶𝚘

𝗜𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿~!𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿~,𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁~!𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁~!-Everybody Talks, Neon Trees----------...

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿~,
𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁~!
𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁~!
-Everybody Talks, Neon Trees
----------------
Kai burst into the cafe on a quiet day. No one but family was in the cafe, and they could tell something good had happened. "What's up, K?" Peggy asked. Kai smirked and grabbed her waist of her pants and the bottom of her shirt and pulled. Her clothes had came off, revealing a light purple tank top, dark blue shorts, and pink and yellow flip flops.

"Kai, have you been wearing that under your clothes all day?"

"Yep!"

"Honestly, better question is, how did you wear two pair of shoes, walk, and get your first pair off without touching-"

"WE DON'T TALK ABOUT IT!"

"Whatever you say, Kai."

.
.
.
.
.
.

Kai fell onto her bed, laughing. Three months where she doesn't have to deal with heroes, villains, 1-A-holes, or school? Also, she gets to chill at the cafe, do what she likes, AND gets to chill with her friends? Sign her up! She honestly didn't listen for the rest of the week. The only time she tapped in is when Mina had asked her if she wanted to go to the mall with them. Surprising. Kai had thought about it and she realized she could get some books and art supplies, so she said yes. Last time she'd have to interact with them. Kai snatched her phone off her desk.

"Pam, call Dori!"

"M'Kay, calling Dori."

After a couple rings, Midoriya picked up.

"Hello?"

"DORI DORI DORI DORI!"

"Pfft- Hi, Kai!"

"ITSSSS SUMMER!!!!!"

"Yep, it is summer!"

"DORI."

"KAI."

"HOW ARE YOU NOT AS EXCITED AS I AM? I MEAN, 3 MONTHS OF NO SCHOOL?!"

"..."

"Uh...Dori? Ya' still there?"

"U-Uh, yeah."

"Why're you all stammer-y and quiet alla' the sudden?"

"It's- well- um- you didn't know?"