𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚖

𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻, 𝗵𝗮!
𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 (𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲),
𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲~!
𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 (𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲)!
- Let's Get It Started, The Black Eyed Peas
--------------------------------------------------------

"NO!" Kai shouted when she woke up, sweaty, confused and scared. Midoriya jumped back. "Jeez, I know its early, but I didn't expect that!" Kai looked at him, and jumped out of bed to hug him. "Oh thank gods, you're okay." She mumbled. "Uhhhhh...?" Midoriya questioned. "I'll...tell you later. All of you." Kai said. "Training time, right?" Midoriya nodded. Kai sighed. "Alrighty, let's just get this over with."

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Can I please- cough cough -take a break?" Kai said, hacking up blood every so often. Yeah, Imagination didn't come without drawbacks. They were making her hold up 4 shields at once. She was not ok. "No. In fact, make some of that black sludge from your other side." Her home room teacher said. "Uh...I don't think I can do that-" "I don't care, do it." Kai sighed, sweating. She was so scared to do this. If she made the wrong move, well...Kai Drew would be no more. She'd be gone, just an afterthought of the universe. No one would remember her, but they'd still have the feeling they did. She'd be like that song you remember the melody to, but you can't remember the song, so you just decide forget it. And that thought terrified her. She knew when she died, it'd be freeing. And it wasn't like she'd be gone forever! 2 of her friends were dead, and so were her three (unofficial) auntie and uncles*! So she could still hang out! But to have them forget about her, that horrified her. But this would help her. So she swallowed the rising bile mixed with blood bubbling up her throat. She jutted her foot out to the side, and began breathing heavily. She squeezed her eyes shut and did what she always did. What was the result?

An ear-piercing, blood curdling scream that rang through the forest.

It wasn't reminiscent of a horror movie, no. It was the kind of scream that made fear run through your own body. It made some of Class 1-A stop for a second, and the Fantastic Four almost dropped everything and rush over to the obscure part of the woods Kai was training at. Speaking of Kai, she dropped to her knees, basically sobbing, but unable to stop producing shields and ink. "EVERY CELL IN MY BODY FEELS LIKE ITS BEING RIPPED APART!" She choked out. "Get up." Aizawa said. "I-I CANT!" She screeched. Mandalay ran to them. "I heard a scream, what's- DREW!" Mandalay shouted, rushing to Kai. "ERASER, WHAT HAPPENED?!" Mandalay screamed. "Training." Aizawa spoke monotonously. "WHY- WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HER?!" Mandalay screamed. "We're supposed to break her limits, right?" Mandalay had a vein throbbing on her forehead. "NOT IF HER SKIN IS TEARING AT THE SEAMS!" Kai perked up a little. What'd that mean? She raised her head up as much as she could. Sure enough, parts of her skin were ripping apart, tearing as though she was a worn doll. "Drew, don't overwork yourself. I'll get you to our first aid center." Mandalay spoke softly to the girl, picking her up like a baby. "Wait... my hoodie..." she mumbled, reaching for said hoodie. Mandalay said, "Ah, right." Under her breath. She grabbed it, and not wanting to make her move too much, she just flipped it around and draped the hood over her face. "Thank you." Kai murmured, almost asleep. It really took a toll on her, didn't it? Mandalay glared at Aizawa, and began briskly walking to the first aid section. Midoriya took notice of Mandalay, and then the black mass in her arms. He ran to her. "Is that...?" Midoriya asked, fear lacing his voice. "Yes." Mandalay spoke. "What happened?" He asked. "I'm...not sure. I think it was a training accident." Midoriya gulped. "Let me come with you." He said solemnly. "No. You're supposed to be training." Mandalay spoke, trying to be stern. But sympathy was evident in her voice. "I can't, not if my best friend is hurt!" Midoriya whisper-shouted. Kai chuckled weakly. "I'm your best friend, Dori?" She croaked out. Midoriya lifted up her hood slightly, and smiled softly. "Yeah, of course. What'd you think?"  Kai just smiled. Midoriya placed the hood back down, and looked at Mandalay with big, pleading eyes. "Please, I'll work extra hard tomorrow, but please. I don't want her to be alone." He said. Mandalay sighed. "Alright." She said. Midoriya sighed. The Wild Wild Pussycats! Had a heart after all.