[67] - Little Garden Arc ~ 6

🏴‍☠️️Ch.67: Captain Caught by Colors! Betrayal Amongst Baroque Works?🏴‍☠️️

As the pumpkin half-dome spins at a rapid pace now, raining down more wax flakes onto the unwilling victims, the free Straw Hats are in a tense staredown with their Baroque Works opponents.

"Zoro...why are you standing like that?" Nami inquires to the swordsman, who has his katana in hand, raised and pointing to the sky in a dramatic pose.

"If I'm gonna be a statue, I prefer this pose." Zoro answers.

"This is no time to be playing around!" Vivi berates.

"Who said anything about playin'?"

"Do you think you could at least do something about all this blood?" Nami inquires. "I'm getting nauseous just looking at it."

"Then just don't look at it." Ghin provides the simplest solution.

"It's kinda hard to ignore!" She throws back. "Do you still think it was a bright idea to cut your legs off so we could escape from here?"

"That wasn't the point." Zoro argues. "I was going to cut them off so that we could fight."

"Oh, was that the plan? 'Cause that's an even worse idea!" Nami retorts.

Zoro struggles to return his head forward. "Whatever..."

"Seriously, sometimes I think you were born without any common sense at all." The navigator huffs.

From her place, Vivi watches the swordsman and navigator exchange words like their lives are no way in any danger. 'We are stuck here about to be turned into wax statues, and the two of them are bickering! They really don't seem to understand the danger of the situation at all.'

"Hey, sword guy...Is that all the fight you got left in ya?" Broggy asks, the grin on his face already half-covered in wax.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna have to let someone else take over from here." Zoro states.

"Heh! All right."

"They don't seem terribly worried about what's going to happen to them, Mr. 3." Ms. Goldenweek announces, ponting to those trapped in the wax. Though her sitting shoes off and seiza on an outdoor blanket, in front of the Siren wax statue, while munching on rice crackers, doesn't give her much room to talk.

"And you don't seem terribly worried about making sure it happens, Ms. Goldenweek." Mr. 3 snaps. 'Solidify already...'

"If you wanna die in a cool pose, Nami, you'd better hurry up." Zoro comments, nonchalantly.

"I got other things to worry about." Nami barks.

"Mr. Bushido, could you please take this a little more seriously?" Vivi pleads. "Mr. Arnis, can you talk some sense into him?"

"No point, princess. He's just stubborn like that." Ghin responds.

"Hey your pose could use a little work, too."

"Shut up about the posing already!"

"They're acting so careless like this for no other reason than to mock us! This is very annoying!" Mr. 3 growls in agitation. 'They've been acting this way ever since he showed up...Of course!' His gaze zeroes in on Luffy standing before him in a battle stance.

"All right!" The rubber captain pounds his fists together in anticipation.

"Though he doesn't seem to be a very reliable man...If you ask me. How could he, of all people, win the Siren over to his crew."